Which harmonica does Bono use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The very first time I got into a chat room, and someone asked me how old I was, I said I was 50, just for a laugh. And then wondered why everyone stopped talking to me.
:lol:

this scheduling thing sucks.

and by the way i'm actually a 63 year old man I just pretend to be a 20 year old college chick. I get more cyberz that way.

Alisaura said:
The very first time I got into a chat room, and someone asked me how old I was, I said I was 50, just for a laugh. And then wondered why everyone stopped talking to me.
when i first went into chat rooms (U2 ones thx), i was only 14. cuz i didn't want to be hit on, i lied and said i was 24. it seems creepy to now be 24 all these years later. it felt so old at the time :yikes:

Alisaura said:

this cracked me up.

I remember being really really frightened of it all when I was like 9 and got on the internet after school in the public library.

Axver said:
If we don't do the setlist party, I'm going to bake some Afghan BISCUITS.
I distinguish between cookies and biscuits... cookies are specifically those large, round, half-inch-thick chocolate chip things, preferably chewy in the middle.

:drool:

Biscuits are everything else. :wink:

Varitek said:
this scheduling thing sucks.

and by the way i'm actually a 63 year old man I just pretend to be a 20 year old college chick. I get more cyberz that way.

That pale hair of mine? That's from age. I'm not 21. I'm 91.

And yeah, working out this scheduling isn't tremendously exciting. It's lamez0r.

But have we settled on Sunday evening US time, Monday Australian time? I'm guessing at least Ian and I can make that.

Axver said:

That's probably real, you know. Someone should spam him. With all of our postwhoring or something.
lucky bastard probably got that back in 95 before i realised there were sites like msn, hotmail, yahoo, etc. that gave you email addresses for free. and i'm WAY hotter than him :(

(i still remember what my first yahoo email address handle was, it was embarassing)

coolian2 said:

She needs time to snowboard home

No just time to climb a few flights of stairs. Small school, super convenient housing means I work in the building I live in. Luckily I like my job, well, more than some jobs I could have.

Alisaura said:

I distinguish between cookies and biscuits... cookies are specifically those large, round, half-inch-thick chocolate chip things, preferably chewy in the middle.

That is exactly what I just ate :drool:

Alisaura said:

Biscuits are everything else. :wink:

You speak the truth. Varitek needs to listen to you.

Varitek said:
Guys let's put it off til sunday. what about 1pm east coast time? or is that too early for australia? I work sundays from 6:30-9. Gotta earn my money to buy u2 shit on ebay.

3 jobs! and stillll not enough for all i want from ebay :drool:

KhanadaRhodes said:

lucky bastard probably got that back in 95 before i realised there were sites like msn, hotmail, yahoo, etc. that gave you email addresses for free. and i'm WAY hotter than him :(

(i still remember what my first yahoo email address handle was, it was embarassing)

Are you a dude? I saw canada and thought girl....dunno why...

I request 9:15 so I can climb the stairs, go to the bathroom, settle in for the long haul etc.

KhanadaRhodes said:
when i first went into chat rooms (U2 ones thx), i was only 14. cuz i didn't want to be hit on, i lied and said i was 24. it seems creepy to now be 24 all these years later. it felt so old at the time :yikes:
I was 18 at the time...

When I was 9, I don't think there was an internet. It was all Commodore 64s... :reject:

I think my first internet handle was Alicat. *cringe* I don't even like cats that much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom