Which harmonica does Bono use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:

Liechtenstein works on our schedule. If they're really dedicated to saving their whalers, they'll see U2 at an unreasonable hour.

Exactly.

If we start at 8pm my time, that's 10pm for Ian, should be about 11am in Liechtenstein, and 8am on the US east coast. I THINK.

Feelings on that?

Axver said:
Varitek, how late are you staying up today?

Right now? Well I just slept from when I last left this thread until now, because I realized attempting to write a paper without the use of drugs to keep me up would be useless. SO unclear right now whether I'm gonna sleep more or write. Niether involves much more involvement in the thread, but so as not to get behind on the assigned reading I thought I'd catch up to the present.

Plus I was supposed to be around now for the fake concert.

Bye to those who left...

pikers

I don't think I have any committments until Monday, but I don't quite know what's going on tomorrow. Late night's better for me for music listening, but whatever works. :D

Axver said:

Exactly.

If we start at 8pm my time, that's 10pm for Ian, should be about 11am in Liechtenstein, and 8am on the US east coast. I THINK.

Feelings on that?

8 PM your time is 5 AM on the US East coast.

mysterious_jen said:

it wasnt till i had posted that i remembered that you are a chick -

GO GIRL

haha thanks :five:
:highfive:

one of those should work right?

I got 45d 3 times. Khanada can you abuse your powers more and waive that for the purposes of this thread??

Axver said:
Exactly.

Feelings on that?
I might miss part of it, but I'll live :wink:

:up:

Think about this: 9 PM here is noon for Axver and 2 PM for Ian.

No one gives a fuck what time it is in Liechtenstein.

phillyfan26 said:
Think about this: 9 PM here is noon for Axver and 2 PM for Ian.

No one gives a fuck what time it is in Liechtenstein.

But that rules out Varitek.

If we start at 8pm for me, that's in just over 1.5 hours and suits me fine.

coolian2 said:
Anyway

While i'm here, does anyone have the Hallelujah from the WITS single? I feel like giving it a listen.

ritchie.ian at gmail.com to save me the effort of going to Music On The Internets, please

Is this the bono cover? I have that but not sure if it's from WITS. otherwise I want it too.

Guys let's put it off til sunday. what about 1pm east coast time? or is that too early for australia? I work sundays from 6:30-9. Gotta earn my money to buy u2 shit on ebay.

Varitek said:
Guys let's put it off til sunday. what about 1pm east coast time? or is that too early for australia? I work sundays from 6:30-9. Gotta earn my money to buy u2 shit on ebay.

9 PM sunday, right after you work?

Varitek said:

Sunday's Monday here. I'm not sure if I'll be in or out. Probably in. Rules out most of the Aussies though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom