Which harmonica does Bono use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:

Which would be about 13 hours from now, whatever your time-zone.

You want them onstage at 9pm Irish time, I take it?

But that'd rule out us Aussies, it's 7 fucking AM!

by the way LemonMelon seems to have lost us on our journey :(

Either that or he has more of a life than all of us despite being younger.

Anyone have his email address?

13 hours is exactly when I become unavailalbe. You see folks, I have a date, hard as that may be to believe. Thus I may not make any comitments until Sunday after brunch.

Axver said:

You want them onstage at 9pm Irish time, I take it?

But that'd rule out us Aussies, it's 7 fucking AM!

Alright, so we fuck Europe. Get them on at 9 pm NYC time, that's noon in Aussieland.

All that really matters is the Americans and the Aussies/NZers, M I RITE??

the tourist said:
Anyway, I'm leaving.

What just as I show up? boooooooooo

boooo again for 45 seconds...

and just for you, bono is currently siiiiiiiiing sing a new song sing it how loooooooong to sing this song

phillyfan26 said:
we fuck Europe
i'll help
hump.gif

Varitek said:
by the way LemonMelon seems to have lost us on our journey :(

Either that or he has more of a life than all of us despite being younger.

Anyone have his email address?

I've not a clue. Khan can probably hack his account or something though. :wink:

mysterious_jen said:

you are pretty hopeful arent you ! :lol:

Just self-confident. :wink:

Actually it's a blind date and then the last formal of my college career so regardless of how er successful I am I will be drunk and exhausted and with aching feet ankles and knees (damn heels) by 2am when I get back. then bed, then gossip at brunch are indespensible parts of sunday.

Varitek said:

Just self-confident. :wink:

Actually it's a blind date and then the last formal of my college career so regardless of how er successful I am I will be drunk and exhausted and with aching feet ankles and knees (damn heels) by 2am when I get back. then bed, then gossip at brunch are indespensible parts of sunday.

it wasnt till i had posted that i remembered that you are a chick -

GO GIRL

phillyfan26 said:

Alright, so we fuck Europe. Get them on at 9 pm NYC time, that's noon in Aussieland.

All that really matters is the Americans and the Aussies/NZers, M I RITE??

It's 8am in Liechtenstein. If this is a private benefit for Save the Whalers then it could be as late as midnight Liechtenstein time couldn't it?

But I'm still unavailalbe. If we're not gonna do it in a few minutes I prefer sunday some time.

Bono why must you sing feed the world in march? it doesn't even go with 40

Varitek said:
:lol: it's a good thing you threw the heels part in there :ohmy:

Varitek said:

It's 8am in Liechtenstein. If this is a private benefit for Save the Whalers then it could be as late as midnight Liechtenstein time couldn't it?

But I'm still unavailalbe. If we're not gonna do it in a few minutes I prefer sunday some time.

Bono why must you sing feed the world in march? it doesn't even go with 40

Liechtenstein works on our schedule. If they're really dedicated to saving their whalers, they'll see U2 at an unreasonable hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom