Which Effect should i get?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tpsglick2424

Refugee
Hey guys! Im under a decision of what i should buy, can you guys help me out?

Line 6 DL4
Line 6 DM4
Digitech Whammy
Korg A3

Thanks!

It seems odd that you are asking since you already posted in several threads about how great you think the A3 is.

As for the list of effect you have here, they are all very different. What should you get? Well, why don't you start with a much more basic question...What kind of effect do I need to get, Distortion, Delay, Pitch Shifting, or a multi-effects unit?

If you can answer a simple question like that, you'd know what to get.

ha i know...my friend has an a3 and i use it sometimes...

but i havent heard a whammy play not from a stadium and a dl4 and dm4 not in an arena...

I meant like if you hear a different sound, like if edge only plays 2 different sound effects on the dm4. but what if i wanted to hear a different sound... all i mean is i want to hear a different sound on the dl4 or a dm4... little confusing , iknow, hard to explain

i didnt mean to seperate stadium and arena. i meant to seperate different sounds of the effect that edge doesnt use, to see what other sounds the effect makes....

I just know a lot about effects, i dont own a lot of the effects that i talk about...But i know what a lot of effects sound like...i know, what i am saying is confusing

yes, i just have something else to say every time i posted something, do you have a problem with me?

what wrong information? just because i dont have a korg a3 doesnt mean i know a lot about it...

let me re-phrase that..

just because i dont have a korg A3 doesnt mean i DON'T know about a Korg A3....it's called RESEARCH

I was just asking what would be your favorite effect and why.... but theedge u2jt took it in a diferent direction...:mad:

No, you asked what you should get. You did not ask what and why. You can go back over to your original post and read it if you'd like.

It just seemed like a odd question if you don't even know what TYPE of effect you are looking for. Most people have an idea of what they what...a delay and distortion and try to choose between similar units.

Now quit your whining.

Back
Top Bottom