What Kind of Gretsch is Edge Playing Here?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Does anyone know if he recently acquired that one? I haven't seen it before.:hmm: Or maybe i have and just haven't payed attention.:huh::lol:

You've not been paying attention. :lol: (kidding)

I've not seen any evidence (video/pictures) of The Edge playing this guitar on tour before his using it for "Moment of Surrender" during the U2: 360 shows.

As to how long he's had it, I am not 100% certain. It does look similar to the guitar in the "Please" video but I've heard it said that was a Gretsch Double Anniversary. I will have to look into that a bit more.

Judging by the picture that was in "Q" a while back, of Edge in the storage room at Hanover Quay, there is likely a number of guitars week not previously seen him use on stage.

You've not been paying attention. :lol: (kidding)

I've not seen any evidence (video/pictures) of The Edge playing this guitar on tour before his using it for "Moment of Surrender" during the U2: 360 shows.

As to how long he's had it, I am not 100% certain. It does look similar to the guitar in the "Please" video but I've heard it said that was a Gretsch Double Anniversary. I will have to look into that a bit more.

Judging by the picture that was in "Q" a while back, of Edge in the storage room at Hanover Quay, there is likely a number of guitars week not previously seen him use on stage.

any chance you could post a copy of said photo? :p

any chance you could post a copy of said photo? :p

Edge-Q_Magazine-storage_room-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom