Watch these!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can hear the echo on streets with 6/7 repeats!!!!

I've always thought there was just one repeat!!!!
I've read it in many threads and even in "a study on the edge's guitar delay", probably this was just for the studio version.

But for the live version there are definitely 6/7 repeats. I've heard it with my own ears now!!!

I'm gonna try it soon..:rockon:

Thanks for posting these 7cs,

GREAT VIDEOS!

although I do remember Edge doing a segment about Elevation in one of the episodes,
I havent been able to find it since, does anybody have it?

I can hear the echo on streets with 6/7 repeats!!!!

I've always thought there was just one repeat!!!!
I've read it in many threads and even in "a study on the edge's guitar delay", probably this was just for the studio version.

But for the live version there are definitely 6/7 repeats. I've heard it with my own ears now!!!

I'm gonna try it soon..:rockon:

keep in mind, a lot of the stuff in that 'study on edge's guitar delay' is bogus. it only sounds like one repeat because the band drowns out most of the delayed signal. but i can assure you that the studio and live versions have way more than one repeat ringing out.

1. Dallas Schoo = an incredible lesson in humility and loyalty.

He'a a genious of sound.:applaud::applaud::applaud:

He can manage with electronics better than the edge, look at the video to believe! We always talk about the guitar player and his rig...but there are more than pedals in edge's rig...there's Dallas Schoo, Folks!!!

I think you'll never find him on ebay!!!!

....so this is a tribute to him.:bow:

YouTube - The Edge Guitar Tech Dallas Schoo Part 1

YouTube - The Edge Guitar Tech Dallas Schoo Part 2

YouTube - The Edge Guitar Tech Dallas Schoo Part 3

not seen that third Edge video before pretty cool, thanks for posting it. Weird that some people didn't realise how any echo returns The Edge has on some songs though, it wouldn't sound as fleshed out with just the one echo I don't think. Anyway even on the studio version on the fade out you can hear the echoes.

Back
Top Bottom