Vertigo tour Love Peace/Fly guitar...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, and his mic, eh Yoshi? Thanks for the response. While I am it, what is the name of that synth thing that copies his guitar notes. You know what I mean?

Again, I don't hate Edge, just saying to don't go much for Line 6 products other than the delay module (not the pod)

Shimmer - that's it, thanks Wayne and Yoshi.

Yoshi - I like use the Line 6 delay box, in tandem with my RV-3. Not building an Edge rig to spec, but I do like much of his gear of course...who wouldn't!

Is that a Line 6 guitar? For what its worth, I hated it.

Anyone else not a fan?

Line 6 Variax 700 acoustic is a fantastic guitar. I've played one and have nothing but great things to say about it.

As for it's use on The Fly on the Vertigo tour? I felt that The Fly sounded better on the Vertigo tour (using the Variax) than during the Elevation tour.

Line_6-Variax_700-The_Fly-2.jpg

The silver sparkle Variax 700 was also used to great effect for Love and Peace. The album was done with a traditional acoustic. The Variax sounds great to my ears.

200520-20Vertigo20Tour2F2005-06--4.jpg

So I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this one.

Line 6 Variax 700 acoustic is a fantastic guitar. I've played one and have nothing but great things to say about it.

As for it's use on The Fly on the Vertigo tour? I felt that The Fly sounded better on the Vertigo tour (using the Variax) than during the Elevation tour.

So I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this one.

Agreed, the Vertigo version of The Fly owned all previous versions! I am still amazed how he got the sounds out of that little acoustic guitar!

No problemo EdgeOrch...not at all. I think some thing I am anti-U2 around here, and I am not. Thanks for the info. I like hearing feedback and opinions!

Give Yoshi a pat on the head, and say, its ok Boy...the rift with donkeytimes is over. we are now all friends. Now, invite Mario and donkey kong over to play...

Back
Top Bottom