Underworld Pictures - Anaheim

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge_Orchestra

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
UNDERWORLD PICTURES

ADAM:
5849846265_435d2e4368_z.jpg

5850399684_4076fd1483_z.jpg

EDGE:
5850396004_acec156d6b_z.jpg

5849843771_71ed1bcf3b_z.jpg

BIG ol' thanks to TrojanChick for the heads up on the pictures. (What up girl)

Wow thanks for sharing!!! :wave:

Witch Les pual is that?

The third one before the sun-burst strat.

That one is the more pink of the Music Rising LP's.

The 2008 LP Custom is in front of that one (The clone of the auctioned 1975 LP Custom)

And in front is the other 2005 Music Rising LP. (The one with more green and purple in it; the one used for "One").

Has edge ever used it live?

Yes, I saw it live. New Year's Day at the 2010 euro leg.

And Where did you get these pics Jeff? :lol: Awesome!

interesting to see that Adam's natural Warwick is still in the rack, yet he isn't using it live anymore. :hmm: Backup?

You know I've never seen Adam using that Red finish Fender Jazz with matching headstock before (the one that's 3rd from the back in the first pic). Is that just a backup to something or what?

Adam's been using that GORGEOUS candy apple red Fender Jazz for "Walk On" during the leg of the tour.

Yes, I saw it live. New Year's Day at the 2010 euro leg.

And Where did you get these pics Jeff? :lol: Awesome!

interesting to see that Adam's natural Warwick is still in the rack, yet he isn't using it live anymore. :hmm: Backup?

Yep, the second one, after comparing to the pic I have of NYD, appears to be the NYD MR LP.

LP_MR_2005-pink-1.jpg

I think it's the MR LP used for "Scarlet" too.

Where did I get the picture? I could tell you but then I'd have to kill you. :lol:

Natural Reverso was used up through Mexico so... not so surprising it's still in the arsenal. Would be cool if he still used it some, as it IS the "production model" of the signature version of the Reverso.

Yup that's the guitar. :)

And didn't Adam also use the red Jazz for COBL? :hmm: Or at least a few shows.

It's possible that he used it for COBL. Although, I think there may be two different red Jazz. One is a 1966. This one looks like a new Custom Shop model. Doesn't seem it could be the 1966 - there is no aging to it / no visible wear.

I will have to dig a big deeper to find out a bit more.

I've heard, as we've all seen, that Adam likes his bass guitars to have matching painted headstocks. I have to agree. It looks sharp! Hence his fascination with 1960's era Fender bas guitars.

For those curious I think his red jazz is this:
Fender 50th Anniversary Jazz Bass - Candy Apple Red | eBay

He could've taken off the thumb rest and the pickup covers, and use it the way it is in the photo

And going from L to R from top to bottom in the photos, the basses should be:

Warwick Star Bass II
Reversed headstock Reverso Gold?
Red Jazz
Natural Reverso
Purple Precision
Gold Precision
Red Reverso

Gibson? Bass
Lakland Gold Jazz
Another Gibson?
Gibson RD Artist?
Les Paul Recording
Another Gold Warwick Star
Fender Gold Jazz

right?

5850399684_4076fd1483_z.jpg

The bass on the far LEFT is the Epiphone Rivoli. The Rivoli was used on Boots and Vertigo before Adam took delivery of the gold Warwick Star Bass.

Then is the gold sparkle Lakland, gold Gibson Les Paul Signature... Gibson Triumph (white), RD Artist... Warwick Star Bass... and the gold sparkle on the end has a logo on the back of the headstock... might be the Signature Fender Precision.

I think the Gold on the end is the Jazz because the Precision is in the 1st photo, you can tell because of the P pickup

First guitar in that case, it seems. The other might be on a stand on stage.

The pictures were taken during soundcheck... Anaheim 1. They soundchecked The Fly... so yeah... Chances are... one is on stage

Back
Top Bottom