UltraViolet 360 tour guitar?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sure receivers are probably for Edge's vocal headset mic. Not sure of the wireless unit he's using for guitars. Could be Shure too. Amps are mic'd and sent out to the mix board for Joe O'Herlihy to mix.

You can see the shure receivers here Shure wireless receivers on Twitpic. They are that sort of black plastic flags I pointed with red arrows, the white word on them is "Shure". I don't know if they are for voice or guitar.

@Edge-Orchestra
About the mics on left speakers... so I suppose Edge has got the best speakers always on the left side. I know that his main AC30 (middle 60s) has got a blue and a gray speaker, I'm wondering which one of them is on the left!? Onyone of you guys has got a good pic of edge's amps in a view from the backside?

You can see the shure receivers here Shure wireless receivers on Twitpic. They are that sort of black plastic flags I pointed with red arrows, the white word on them is "Shure". I don't know if they are for voice or guitar.

@Edge-Orchestra
About the mics on left speakers... so I suppose Edge has got the best speakers always on the left side. I know that his main AC30 (middle 60s) has got a blue and a gray speaker, I'm wondering which one of them is on the left!? Onyone of you guys has got a good pic of edge's amps in a view from the backside?

The BLUE is on the left and the SILVER speaker is on the right, of Edge's main VOX AC-30 amp.

Some 'visuals'...

Edge-Amps-Vertigo-rear_view-1.jpg

Are those Edge's blue herdim picks shoved into the back of the Vox? If so, seems kinda random....

Seems useful and utilitarian to me. They used to have a few taped to the mic stand should Edge drop and need one. No mic stand this tour. Not a bad idea to have a few in a few different places, being that he's more mobile this tour.

Seems useful and utilitarian to me. They used to have a few taped to the mic stand should Edge drop and need one. No mic stand this tour. Not a bad idea to have a few in a few different places, being that he's more mobile this tour.

Ah, yes, makes perfect sense now. I had completely forgotten about the lack of a mic stand on this tour. Good call, E_O (as always). :wave:

Maybe they have a few picks taped to the underside of the bridge too.

Back
Top Bottom