U2's Official Tribute Band The Dopplegangers! - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Even Better Than The Real Thing ??
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 12:23 PM   #21
Halloweenhead
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by gabrielvox
Edited: I don't want you to think I'm taking you on publicly. I'll explain it in a PM..no offense meant.
I replied to your PM, but I also want to post part of that reply here as clarification:

Quote:
...when someone's first post at a U2 fan board involves slagging off on U2, it's gonna raise some eyebrows, and while that doesn't give people a license to be rude, I still can understand where someone would come from with those thoughts...and I probably won't come down as hard on them as I would have in other situations. It has nothing to do with bias towards a member...it's bias towards a situation.

I am going to close this thread because I really don't see it going anywhere positive or useful.

TheDoppleganger, you are welcome at Interference. Feel free to post. But just remember that this is a board for U2 fans, so people may not take kindly if your first posts are badmouthing the band. Like I said, that doesn't give people a free pass to be mean to you...but some may question why you're here if you start off with saying negative things about the band.

Yes, I realize not all discussion about U2 is sunshine and roses here...but I just think it is in good form to not start off your membership here by bashing the band.

Bonochick [at] interference.com
Closed Thread