U2opia (UK U2 COVERS BAND) Now on Myspace.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Sounds pretty Good! I think the band sounds great, thou I think the vocalist could work on his timing and phrasing. My favorite songs from the bunch definently are NYD and The Saints Are Coming Are My favorites. Rock On!

I think your drummer needs to do more homework on NYD, he plays it far to basic. Larry does far more with the bass drum. It's what gives the song it's momentum.
And why play the album version of Elevation when the live versions are infinately better? Surely you guys study the live DVD's right?

On the plus side, I really liked Saints and with some professional recording Vertigo will also sound a lot better.

I thankyou from the bottom of my heart for the feedback, As you could imagine putting a live rehersal on veiw for all to see took some balls on our behalf, nowhere to hide!!! all our fu3k ups are there for all so see, nothing hidden and no glossy posters, just plain old music.
yes your defo right about my timing issues, but until you do something like this its not really in ya face So to speak, but we have issues that now we have done the live recording we are now working on in a big way.
I hope you atleast recognise the potential as this is only our 6th rehersal and we have a long long way to go.
Once again thanks for your feedback and please keep it comming.
Lee.

Back
Top Bottom