U2 Sound Forum?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

b_digg

The Fly
Is u2sound-form.com still operating? I can't sign in and also can't register a new username?

Any ideas guys?

Thanks
Digg

i get an error message everytime i try to sign up and when i try to log in using my old account it say it does not exist?

That site has been up and down for years. Maybe they are just re-doign the site again? I dunno.

Try going to U2 Recording on Yahoo Groups. There is TONS of information aobut how to play the songs and how to get Edge sounds.

I signed up there a month back or so, and could never sign in. Then I noticed that they don't allow free web e-mail accounts (I use gmail). It was so much hassle that I decided to bag it.

I think it's awfully stupid to make people jump through hoops to see your website, unless something illegal is taking place there.

Trying to register on the U2sound-forum is just a joke, end of story.:down:

That site has been up and down for years. Maybe they are just re-doign the site again? I dunno.

Try going to U2 Recording on Yahoo Groups. There is TONS of information aobut how to play the songs and how to get Edge sounds.

You can register at U2 Recording at Yahoo Groups with any e-mail and not the email and other issues mentioned

Trying to register on the U2sound-forum is just a joke, end of story.:down:

Yeah, this. I tried with my university account, and the system simply wouldn't let me in. I don't know what their deal is, but I really don't care.

The Yahoo U2_Recording group is fine for anyone who's looking for decent information, and the folks on there aren't at all dismissive or exclusionary of newbies.

Ya i know, I tried registering with my ISP email...which isn't free,my university email....which definately wasn't free, and my U2.com email, which is not free as well....U2 sound forum is retarted....

Would like to dig this one up again, does anyone have an email so I can write the folks from the U2soundforum what the deal is with registering. I've tried registering over the spam on the last 2 years with I don't know how many email addresses and have failed, only to let it go and get reminded that I would like to get some info from that site half a year later. Now, I'm stuck with the same problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Would like to dig this one up again, does anyone have an email so I can write the folks from the U2soundforum what the deal is with registering. I've tried registering over the spam on the last 2 years with I don't know how many email addresses and have failed, only to let it go and get reminded that I would like to get some info from that site half a year later. Now, I'm stuck with the same problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Many others have experience the same issues.

Try U2 Recording Yahoo Group and U2 Tutorials Yahoo Group (Also on YouTube). Far more fan friendly.

Back
Top Bottom