U2 shimmer with Line6 gear :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

notandanafn

Babyface
I just bought a Line6 Verbzilla pedal today, for shimmer use.

I already have a PodXT, a Variax300, a Vetta I (updated with the digital interface) and a Shortboard and a Longboard footcontrollers. So I guess you could say I'm not dissatisfied with Line6 gear...

Anywhoo..

bought the Verbzilla for shimmer so I decided to try recording something...

So here are the Love is blindness chords (kindof, artistic licence), with some shimmer.

It's at s 5 3 . y o u s e n d i t . c o m (remove spaces)

and then add: /d.aspx?id=2W14GMHZ1S9A13QQN49TWNQ4IQ

after the .com

Last edited:
does it sound good with distortion on? not a tubescreamer or anything, but i'm wondering what the shimmer would sound like with a bit of overdrive. could you record a sample for me? thanks

FYI If you use YSI, you only need to have 1 space in it, or just shrink it with tinyurl.com... V. good recording, definitely going to get one.

alright it came in today and it doesn't work :sad: :mad: . i tried a fresh 9v battery and a wall adapter and neither work. when i plug my gutiar in and turn it on the sound goes through, but there's no reverb, and when i turn the reverb level to 100% the sound cuts. did anybody else have this problem?

You is seriously pucked, dude. Better return it cause that is not how the pedal is supposed to work. You should be hearing sweet shimmer at the octo setting.

Back
Top Bottom