U2 Shimmer songs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Unforgettable Fire
With Or Without You
Running To Stand Still (ZooTV)
Mothers Of The Disappeared
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
All I Want Is You
So Cruel
Ultraviolet
Love Is Blindness
Dirty Day (Live)
The First Time
The Wanderer (Live)
If God Will Send His Angels (Live)
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own (Live)
City Of Blinding Lights
One Step Closer

Maybe forgot one or two but I think that's it.

He probably also has it on for a lot more songs, but for of a subtle, less noticeable effect.

i still, in the solo part

The Unforgettable Fire
With Or Without You
Running To Stand Still (ZooTV)
Mothers Of The Disappeared
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
All I Want Is You
So Cruel
Ultraviolet
Love Is Blindness
Dirty Day (Live)
The First Time
The Wanderer (Live)
If God Will Send His Angels (Live)
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own (Live)
City Of Blinding Lights
One Step Closer

Maybe forgot one or two but I think that's it.

He probably also has it on for a lot more songs, but for of a subtle, less noticeable effect.

i still haven´ts found, in the solo part.

I really love the way he uses it in COBL. I was listening to the Milan Vertigo Tour version and I really noticed it one day. It sits nice and subtle in the mix of his effects and it really fills out the sound, probably a lot more than you might think. I'd like to buy a Verbzilla and run it separately from my effects to my Vox AC4. Would really be nice.

I really love the way he uses it in COBL. I was listening to the Milan Vertigo Tour version and I really noticed it one day. It sits nice and subtle in the mix of his effects and it really fills out the sound, probably a lot more than you might think. I'd like to buy a Verbzilla and run it separately from my effects to my Vox AC4. Would really be nice.

That's the way to go, but make sure to get a high quality splitter or you'll lose signal in the split if you're running both at once. Also make sure to get a volume pedal to control the shimmer on the Verbzilla.

Hey guys can you guys help me? i just bought a amp switcher it has 3 in/out. How could i get my shimmer on one amp and my other effects on another?

Thanks!

Use one out from the switcher to go to your main line (effects, main amp) and another to go to your alternate line (shimmer, secondary amp). Pretty basic, but make sure to get a volume pedal for the shimmer.

Back
Top Bottom