u2 Jamming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gman

New Yorker
For all those people out there who play an instrument and like to jam along wi their u2 songs.....which is yer fave to play along with and is there any bits in u2 songs you just cant get to grips with?
My personal fave to play along wi is either stuck in a moment or One Tree Hill on ma bass.
Ad need to think about twiddly bits i have struggled wi in the past. I usually figure out.

Acrobat is the best to jam to, if theres a few of you playing the right instruments:)
Me and my friends also used to play "theme from lets go native", thats got to be one of U2's funkiest grooves ever!

The two I tend to jam to (exploring different pedal sounds) are Discotheque and Staring At The Sun.

Rafiennes said:
The two I tend to jam to (exploring different pedal sounds) are Discotheque and Staring At The Sun.
hey i just entered this forum to check out some tips about the edge like sound....i m working with a small DIGITECH RP-50 unit and a ZOOM 9000....i would like to know what are you using or if does anyone know what would be a good pedal convination to get an edge like sound ...
thanks ...axe

Back
Top Bottom