The Edge in Guitar World (Sept issue)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chrisjnyc

The Fly
The GUITAR WORLD September 2005 NAMM Issue

A World Exclusive: THE EDGE

His first interview on the Vertigo record & tour!
The first real in-depth look at his guitars, amps & effects!
ON THE CD: Exclusive backstage video footage at Madison Square Garden!

:drool:

marik said:
SEPT issue???!! you mean we have to wait ALL summer??!! or does someone have it already?

The few American magazines I have seem to indicate that for some strange reason a magazine slated for a certain month is released 2 months prior. So it will probably come out in july, maybe the end of june. Don't know the reason why though.

GW usually throws in some tabs for the featured guitarist of the month. Any idea what to expect in that dept?

I picked up a copy on Friday... it was on a local newstand. The info is good, but the story was written like a rolling stone\spin\q interview... not too much guitar\amp\effects in the interview.

The tabs are vertigo and pride. The CD gives you a look at his rig and guitars... again nothing new if you have seen the pics floating around from the US Vertigo tour.

chanegd a lil on Dublin 3... but yeh it hasnt changed very much at all.

I saw the tom morello guitar world issue in Easons today (northern ireland), So hopefully the edge one will be out within a few weeks

I bought the issue, and it comes with a short MPEG showing Edge's rig. I don't have a scanner, sorry :(, but I posted the MPEG here

http://www.r a p i d s h a r e.de/files/3110465/Edge.html

sure that link works?

There is no way to download it without using the premium downloads?

Yes, the link works. You can download like 50 MB an hour for free...the Premium accounts give you unlimited access. I just checked right now, you should still be able to download it.

i still cant believe the solo to love and peace was on an accoustic guitar....

This is great and the CD's backstage look at NASA... er I mean Edge's rig was pretty cool.

Wonder when Adam will be featured on a one of the bass magazines again... would anyone have any idea?

mishka
boom, boom... BOOM

Back
Top Bottom