Study of The Edge's guitar sound

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, the proof is in the putting. If you think there's something wrong with the site then you should make a case and point out the errors. Otherwise we won't know what's accurate and what's wrong.

Muad'zin said:
Well, the proof is in the putting. If you think there's something wrong with the site then you should make a case and point out the errors. Otherwise we won't know what's accurate and what's wrong.

You just need to listen to the clips and you can tell that it is played incorrectly. A clip that is a "sample" of something Edge plays should sound exactly like what Edge plays. In the case of Bad and Wire it is not. That's not just my opinion..read the comments on Bad from the site..

"...some U2 riffs you played are not correctly performed."

"think you get a great work in doing this job.but to my ears this doesn't sound right"

Personally I don't have the time to waste to go through all the things that are wrong on that site. It would take way to long and, in fact, those discussion have taken place in several other forums already.

I'd agree on the samples being pretty bad. But most of the delay times are correct. Even if the author messes up with the riffs, his delay settings work when you play the riffs correctly.

Back
Top Bottom