Split an order of Herdim picks?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OffAxis

Acrobat
There's two auctions on ebay now for packs of 100 Herdim picks. It's pricey though. I don't really feel like dropping $57 for 100 picks, but I would feel like dropping $28.50 for 50. Anyone want to split the pcak with me, and in turn split the cost? I take care of the purchase and so forth, then you can paypal me and I'll send off the picks. Any takers?

axisrage2000 at yahoo dot com

Ladera Heights said:
If you want to buy less, get it from Apollo's Axes. You can get them individually. The downside is that they're $0.75 each, whereas on that ebay posting they're $0.57 each.

http://www.apollosaxes.com/herguitpic.html

They aren't in stock unfortunately. Many places online have them listed, but don't actually have them right now. My order through folkcraft.com has been pending for 2 months. I'm just letting it sit there so when they do get them I will get that first batch. Who knew that picks would be wanted that you could actually hock them and make money?

I just counted my herdims. I've got 17 left and I could send you a few if you really need these pics.

Ladera Heights said:
I just counted my herdims. I've got 17 left and I could send you a few if you really need these pics.

Do I really need them? No. Do I really want them? Yes. :)

Thanks for the offer, but I think I found a place that has them in stock. I should have about 30 of them this week. Thanks again though. I don't want to take away from your precious stash. :D

OffAxis said:

Do I really need them? No. Do I really want them? Yes. :)

Thanks for the offer, but I think I found a place that has them in stock. I should have about 30 of them this week. Thanks again though. I don't want to take away from your precious stash. :D

Cool. Where'd you order your picks from?

Ladera Heights said:

Cool. Where'd you order your picks from?

Sorry, totally didn't see this post. I got them from Prussia Valley online. Then yesterday Folkcraft.com filled my order so I am sitting pretty with 60 Herdim picks. They're taking some getting used to, but playing the small amount of the Bullet solo that I know sounds amazing. My favorite thing I'm doing with them is adding different textures of sound when I use the loop sampler on my Line 6 pedal. So I do the Howie Day thing, I can make the layers more varied just by turning the pick. And Streets sounds amazing when I use a Herdim. That's the key to that song.

It is kinda hard to play with the rough surface. I find I don't use it that much for non-Edgey stuff. Plus they tear up your strings, which must be one of the reasons why Edge has his guitars restrung every night (the other reason being fresh strings sound awesome).

On the other hand, they're the best pics I've used, best in terms of thickness and they don't go flying out when you get sweaty fingers.

Back
Top Bottom