Shimmer with verbzilla

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

z3roco0l85

Babyface
I want to create shimmer effect with line 6 verbzilla. Someone has already realized it? If yes please post a sample. :)

Thanks

Can't provide y ou with a clip of my own but the Line6 site itself has one on the Verbzilla page. http://www.line6.com/media/tonecore/Octo

As for the actual pedal itself, I love it. I use an A/B splitter at the start of my effect chain with A going through the usual effects and B to the Verbzilla and a small amp. And with one press of a button I get both my guitar and that lush shimmer to make our keyboard player redundant. No complaints regarding the Verbzilla here. Get it, you won't regret it!

i do the same thing -- split the sound from my guitar to the Verbzilla and my effects. throw a volume pedal in and you'll have it set up just like Edge.

HI, i always have put the verbzilla at the end of my chain.........
I want to try it with the A/B splitter, but i have not other amp :sad:
Is the sound better with the A/B splitter or it´s only to control the shimmer with a volume pedal ??

In the other hand, i was thinking about to buy a digitech ips-33b..........there are many diferences between this one and the verbzilla??

Sorry for my poor english.......:drool:
Hello from Spain.

I don't have the ability to post a clip ... but I'll say this. I jumped into one blindly and it rocks the house like nobodys business. And I'm currently running a mono setup. You can adjust the tone and mix to get it just perfect. While it's not the best shimmer out there. It's probably the most affordable and compact too. Highly recommended. ;)

Back
Top Bottom