satellite of love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

villy

Babyface
somebody can tell me the chords of this beautiful song for guitar ??

The chords for this are

G C D A7 Em d F

and that is pretty much it!

I can only assume that you are a releative beginner to need to ask for help with this song.

If not I appologise!

This is a song that should be able to be worked out without help from any source.

An important part of playing the guitar is learning to use your ears. doing that will enable you(eventually) to be able to recognize chords and patterns and quite often be able to pick songs out instantly.

The internet is a fantastic rescource for learning the guitar. But it is sometimes to instant and often incorect. Do not underestimate the benefits of sitting in front of your hifi or Itunes or whatever and working things out for yourself.

However, what the the internet is great for is giving you an initial idea that you may miss otherwise and never get the song. By that I mean a song may be played a semi tone lower(often the case with U2) or be played with a capo.

I guess what i am trying to say is dont forget the traditional ways of learning songs, it will reap dividends eventually, but keep using the net when needed for more complex stuff or when you get totally stuck.

But remember what you see is not garaunteed to be right!!!

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom