Problem Recording..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Pac_Mule

Refugee
me and my band are trying to record a song in time for the holidays...but when we record the guitar from my amp to the mic in their mic, on the playback, its sounds ok for about 2 seconds then the guitar completly flanges and sounds like crap..the drums, bass and vocals sound fine, what the problem with the guitar? It did this with my singers other band, and once with me a long time ago with a crappy mic. Whats the solution?

The Wire is the best police drama, ever. GFY.

QFT. You watch Life on Mars - American one? Great show - awesome take on 70s cop shows mixed with modern storytelling - which probably means you wouldnt get it cause you'd be too busy what Michael Imperioli's mustache felt like on you bare ass. You're a sick fuck, you know that?

QFT. You watch Life on Mars - American one? Great show - awesome take on 70s cop shows mixed with modern storytelling - which probably means you wouldnt get it cause you'd be too busy what Michael Imperioli's mustache felt like on you bare ass. You're a sick fuck, you know that?

Never have seen it. I'm watching nothing since Mad Men ended. Waiting for January, when 4 shows I like all start.

me and my band are trying to record a song in time for the holidays...but when we record the guitar from my amp to the mic in their mic, on the playback, its sounds ok for about 2 seconds then the guitar completly flanges and sounds like crap..the drums, bass and vocals sound fine, what the problem with the guitar? It did this with my singers other band, and once with me a long time ago with a crappy mic. Whats the solution?

What mic's, recording gear are you using?

Sounds like a latency issue between the direct sound that you're monitoring with and the sound coming back from the program outputs.

links for quality home recording

Home recording tips.co.uk - Free tips and tricks for home recording

Getsigned.com: Home recording tips that will make your demos sound like the pros

visit the following links they are surely going to help you out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom