Post pics of your instruments! (musical instruments only)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
Here is my geetar

geetar.jpg

it's my first geetar and i didnt get it too long ago so i kind of suck.

but i suck at everything so whats new?

Here's the only digital picture I have of my (digital) piano.

3373247923232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2323%3D446%3D69%3C%3D32324465%3A%3B%3A46nua593fj0mrj

In college I used to play on Steinway concert grands every week.
steinwayfluegel_gr.jpg

I'm going to own a Steinway one of these days...

Last edited:
Chizip said:
i suck at everything so whats new?

nothing at all

I dont have pics of my musical instrumentos. I should take some sometime I guess.

we strive at being boring chizip, just to please (um...annoy) you :D

i got a new geetar, here it is

it was half price so i had to go for it

geetar2.jpg

I'm attempting to learn how to play didjiridu...I have two of them. Actually, I've been trying to teach myself to play it for a couple years :reject: I can't seem to master the circular breathing.

33793%3A%3A%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A6%3D42%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3A9774672ot1lsi

I know how to play paino too, but all I have is a little crappy keyboard that's over 15 years old that isn't worth posting a pic of :laugh: I wish I had a real piano.

I used to have a shiny black Fender Stratocaster. But I sold it to help pay the $$$ required to go to see U2 play Slane in 2001. :D

I have since bought two other guitars. They are both Fender "Venus" models. One's sunburst (and is my 'playing' guitar - I don't worry if it gets knocked or banged) and the other one is sea foam green and it's my "keep it under the bed in its case and take excellent care of it" guitar. Hee.

sunnsurf_01.gif

I replaced the strings on the sunburst and it now plays better. The original strings just didn't feel right. The new strings give it much better tone and playability - if that makes sense?

And my next guitar related purchase will (hopefully) be a Danelectro DC-3, to replace the one that was stolen out of my car a few months ago. Hopefully I'll be able to get the same finish as my last one, which was silver metalflake.

Dc3-lg.jpg

3378%3B3%3A%3B23232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3237%3E952%3E6%3A8%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232499474454nu0mrj

Not my guitar, but a friend's. I don't have pictures of my guitar, I'l be sure to take some once I get it back on Sat.

:wave:

~J

Me too. Maybe when I actually learn to *play* my guitar I can get one like it. It'll have to be a lefty though. I play guitar backwards, lol.

Apparently, after tonight, I'm going to know how to play "I Will Follow". We'll see. ;)

:wave:

~J

i would have never thought you'd have a stratocaster, strato :sexywink:

Is yours a bolt-on neck too?

What's your take on one pieces vs. bolt-on?

PS- not Michael Bolton.

:up:

Chizip said:

Wow is that a real picture of Chizip??? :shocked: You mean you really exist? Why dont we add that to the photo consolidation thread ;)

Now we just have left to see cujo and popmofo :eyebrow:

*wonders if they exist as well

Strato Edge said:
Yeah mines a bolt on neck, still great sounding though. Do you have a Strat?

No. I have a Custom Hamer Studio (USA)... very good guitar. Best one I could get for the money I was willing to pay. Sammy Duncans, oh yeah.

It is a solid-neck, and I was just wondering if you found any difference between the two... From my experience, one is just as good as the other, but "pros" tell me that there are slight differences in tone.

I will at some point in time post my actual guitar... I'm just waiting for the guitar polish shipment at my local store. Until then, it will remain anonymous.

PS- Pics of mofo and me? I don't know if that's gonna happen Sicy. You'll just have to use your imagination to mentally undress us.

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom