Post pics of your instruments! (musical instruments only)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
518540.t.jpg

Here's mine. Epiphone Gold Top (I replaced the pickups with Seymour Duncans: '59 in the neck and JB in the bridge)

This is the only picture I could find that had the correct pickups on it. Sorry it's so small.

My newer electric Custom Hamer Studio, "Kermit":

337%3C74%3B923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2328%3D%3A45%3D6%3B5%3Dxroqdf%3E23233%3C47%3B%3C%3A58ot1lsi

Both pick-ups are Duncans, and it sounds great... almost a Fender/Gibson hybrid... without the price tag of their respective names.

And my crappy Cort Acoustic "Fozzy":

337%3C74%3B923232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3237%3E954%3E5%3C4%3Ewsnrcg%3D32324%3B5732785nu0mrj

Bad lighting :down:

Last edited:
I like the cloth under your electric, pretty boy :wink:

What will you next guitar be named? Gonzo?

No. Animal!... my sunburst 59' Les Paul Standard, soon to be purchased if my stock continues to rise exp-honentially.

And yes, I put a cloth under it... so as not to harm the bolts. Do you have a problem with that?

Does it amuse you?

:sexywink:

cujo said:
Does it amuse you?

:sexywink:

I find it's appearance humorous. :up:

Seriously though, I'd do the same type of thing to keep it in good condition. Why buy something so expensive and then let it get trashed?

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
ok, nevermind that.

thats not the exact telecaster i want, but it at least "looks" similiar to one that id like.

Is it like Jon Greenwood's telecaster? I forgot which year his was.

Red Ships of Scalla-Festa said:
yes, similiar, but its not like his telecaster is all that special, you can find ones like it pretty much everywhere.

i believe he got his in around 95 or 96.

Actually his is a modified Tele Plus which was discontinued in 95. Jonny's is from the late 80's. It has the blue and red lace sensors on the bridge and neck, respectively. It is also equipped with a cut-off switch...

By the way, I own a Fender Rhodes 76 key piano, a Knilling Violin, a Guild acoustic 6 string and a Vox Cambridge 30 amp. My toughest instrument, though, is my laptop, which I use for backing effects and drum loops.

I forgot to post a picture of my flute, not that any of you care ;)

3383%3B34323232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3236%3E2%3B8%3E935%3Ewsnrcg%3D3232523462%3B%3A7nu0mrj

It's a gemeinhardt 2SP, which is a student level flute that is not made of real silver and doesn't have open holes or a low B key. It's pretty good for a student level flute, but not very good at all as far as flutes go in general. I doubt any of you know what I'm talking about, so I'll just stop.

I have only played my flute a few times since I graduated, but I did find 1 use for it a little while ago. Me and my friend get together and play (her on guitar, me on bass) and we learned hide your love away by the beatles, and I play the flute solo at the end.

Not only did you go to bandcamp, but you played the flute as well?

I had no idea.

:up:

this is my marshall 800 tube amp head.(the pic is from the original owner and is faded, the amp looks new)
i-1.JPG

and this a my marshall cabinet.its a 1960ax 4x12.the best in the business.
482770.jpg

and this is my baby!Epiphone Les Paul Standard Electric Guitar.it looks exactly like the one slash plays in the video november rain(see pic next to AXL) it also looks like the one jimmy page plays.

i also use a vox wah wah pedal. right now im playing through my amp , just raw rock with great solos and me looking good.i do use a boss eq to give my solo,s a boost.i cant wait to play live with my new rig.this is my vox wah wah.
702160.t.jpg

and here is my boss eq
151324.jpg

i also use an ibanez gi0 for practice.
and i will be changing the pickups in my LP.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom