Please help me out with my equipment!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ryannayr22

Babyface
i have a stereo amp setup with the following pedals, line 6 dl4, pod xt live,, verbzilla etc. how can i use these to create some Edge style delays as well as some shimmer and using both delays at once. any feedback appreciated

What do you mean for "stereo"? A setup with 2 amplis?
In this case this is what I do:

Ampli A is my main sound. I have all the pedals I need for it on the floor (vol, wha, whammy, KayFuzz) and other pedals (boost, comp, od, etc) are in the rack together with midi units. I have a Korg A3 (it is my main delay unit but I use it even for other effects) and a Pod Pro. Everything is controlled by a midi switcher (GCX) and combinations are called by presets from the midi pedalboard (GCP).

Ampli B is my second ampli. I mainly use it for shimmer and stereo delay with different time from the main delay. There's nothing on the floor but the line B volume pedal. A verbzilla (for shimmer) and a second Korg A3 are in the rack. They're controlled by the GCP/GCX system. I'm planning to put a Looper (memory man with hazarai??) on the floor to use it for songs such as Magnificent (intro).

In a few words... I have 2 lines, each one with its volume pedal at my feets. The line A is for main sounds and the B is for complementary sounds. Each line has its dedicated ampli.

I hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom