pet peeve at U2 tribute shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clint

The Fly
Does anyone else have the same annoying problem of venues playing club/rap music between U2 tribute band sets??? Seems to ruin every thing the band just played and counter acts the purpose of U2's music.

I also notice more and more people not into real musicians anymore. It's getting very sad out there! Seems the drum machine type of souless music is winning over.

Well, U2 themselves brought the Black Eyed Peas with them on tour, so .... :wink: (and Kanye West, and Jay-Z) I don't think they would mind.

Me, I've only seen one tribute band, and it was at an Irish pub. I couldn't even tell you if they played music between sets. Either because I'd gone deaf or because I was drunk.

It just changes the whole vibe in a bad way. It's hard to explain the feeling I get....just utter disappointment in the music world.

Well, U2 themselves brought the Black Eyed Peas with them on tour, so .... :wink: (and Kanye West, and Jay-Z) I don't think they would mind.

Me, I've only seen one tribute band, and it was at an Irish pub. I couldn't even tell you if they played music between sets. Either because I'd gone deaf or because I was drunk.

I'm gonna go with drunk. :D :applaud: :wave:

Back
Top Bottom