Original of the species (Piano)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mirrorballman

Refugee
Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and ..... ?
Anyone else play this? I just "discovered" it this weekend on piano and have been playing it for the most part of the weekend. Just a beautiful tune to play...

The chords (for the ones interested) are (almost) like the ones for guitar (so A, E, F#, C#; G, D, A; Am, C, A; A, F#, C#, E) for the most of it. But listen to the Chicago DVD to make out the rest, it's really worth it!

verse
A E F#m C#m

give everything you want....
G-D-A

you are the first one of your kind
Am-C-Am

and you feel.... pre-chorus
A F#m C#m E

chorus
A C#m F#m E

that's the way I play it, guitar or piano
seems to sound good either way, aside from my sloppy piano playing

mirrorballman said:
goddamnit i suck in writing chords (majors and minors) :huh: ill just shut up. obviously i play it like you do...

no more threads by me here :D

Oh, come on. Give yourself a break, it's a hard thing to get used to. It took me a good while to work out minors from majors but once it clicks, it just clicks.

Keep posting, there's nobody here that's gonna make you feel stupid for posting something inaccurate. We aren't experts, what expert would need this forum in the first place?

very true I do A level music and I still don't know music lol
I suppose major and minor just clicks when you start playing you just know what chords go with which and which sounds nice who needs the circle of fifths?! silly complimicated music theory grr!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom