One more for ya....my I WILL FOLLOW Cover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WalkOnTheEdge

The Fly
What can I say, I've got the day off today and I'm just banging away at a little U2.....Here's I Will Follow.

Unfortunately, there are a couple of klunker notes coming out of the harmonic interlude but I was so happy with the intro that I didn't feel like doing it over just yet.......I wanted to get some feeback to see if there's anything I'm doing wrong.

It's not the hardest song in the world, but it is damn fun to play!

Please leave some feedback - any feedback - good or bad...I just want to know where I stand on this one. Thanks.

Mike

http://www.angelfire.com/clone2/davi/

mirrorballman said:
well done, sounds very good. i think the interlude is fine, the edge only plays the last two chords right after each other

except that :rockon:

Thanks Mirror, I really appreciate the feedback. Geez, people around here aren't really into leaving feedback, huh?

I actually re-did this song after I posted the original one, so the interlude thing I mentioned was taken care of.

I'm pretty new to the electric guitar, I've always played acoustic, so I hope no one thinks I've come across cocky at all. Trust me, I'm not looking to sound that way. But I think I can say objectively that this tune sounds really, really close to the original. I've listened to it several times since I posted it and I can't find any reason to redo it.

i still play the acoustic and really tryin to save money to get a good electric finally (some 60's or 70's telecaster being my fav).

anyway, yeah from what i heard i really didn't feel like there's a difference to what edge plays. i really enjoyed it, and i'm not just saying it to be mr. nice guy. i'm sensitive 'bout U2, and if i feel someone's not doing justice to these tunes i WILL unleash the fury :D

Back
Top Bottom