October

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry, no I don't. I bet it wouldn't be too hard to figure out by ear though or watch the Red Rocks video. I believe they show his fingers playing a lot of the chords. If i had access to keyboards or a piano I would try to figure it out myself. Good Luck.

Try figuring it out by ear. I don't play piano and I got it right away. It's actually pretty simple. I have no idea how to tab it though, and I don't have a piano available, anyway. Just figure out the left hand first and you'll be able to figure out the right without too much trouble.

I had them (found on the internet so there are somewhere) but don't have them anymore. I even knew how to play it, but... now not really.:(

All I did was find the chords, and then figured it out by ear... it is a pretty easy song, especially if you are musically inclined (which I'm not) so that goes to show that anyone can learn it. I never played piano before in my life and that was the first song I played. There was a thread a while back, you might look for it... it said something like "U2 sheet music"

this site has a lot of free piano music, including october

words3music . 100free . com ./

take out the spaces between the periods, i had to do it that way to trick the forum so i could post the link...

Back
Top Bottom