new Edge rack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Look the documentar fron the sky down at the beginning, when he begin playing first notes of the fly. You'll see the signal light of Pod working

Look the documentar fron the sky down at the beginning, when he begin playing first notes of the fly. You'll see the signal light of Pod working

THAT is some great evidence that I never realized when watching the movie. I always thought that DM4 Pro is what's making those heavy distortions.

Is that a tuner 2nd from top and if so does anyone know what kind?

Also, that rack seems very deep doesn't it?

Yes. Its a high visibility tuner. Maybe for tuninG in long distances in the stage. Maybe for the long stage in the next tour?

Enviado desde mi iPad con U2 Interference

Is that a tuner 2nd from top and if so does anyone know what kind?

Also, that rack seems very deep doesn't it?

Looks like a Korg tuner in the rack; I guess Korg/Vox is becoming much more friendly to Edge nowadays probably because of that SDD 3000 pedal.

Rockhound252 flashing leds doesnt mean thats what hes using.
Can you back up what your saying? Cause even though a unit
Is flashing It could be on bypass like his rack korg sdd3000 sumtimes or just part of a chain etc a good few possibilities to say the least.i actually thought The Fly was the DM4 Pro cause I got close with playing along to the Glastonbury live and rehearsal version until I got proof its actually the A3 with the Boss F.E.T added which makes sense as The Fly is a achtung baby song which the A3 was heavily used on..

Just another thing thats not to say 'The Fly' couldnt be played on another unit far from it unlike 'Mysterious Ways' which a few people have agreed just cannot be copied properly without the A3. The Fly could be played on the AXE-FX or
DM4 Pro/Pod Pro but its 100% A3 il post up the proof at the
End of the week when am back home..

What I really wish is that Korg produces the reissue of A2 or A3 (in pedal form or whatever) and we including the Edge will have no problem about this. I mean, in today's technology, it should be pretty easy to produce digital multi-fx with much smaller size

I cant listen the file. What is that? A conversation or a soundcheck? If is a conversation what says?

...I just wanted to hear about new racks, and here we are, talking about units produced in the 90s. You know we miss 90s digitally sounding rack mounted units?

Yeah. I also want to talk about the new rack, the problem is that there's no more info.... We have to wait at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom