NAME that BLUE guitar!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge_Orchestra

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
NAME that BLUE guitar!

_img_U220Olympic20still20life20composite-1.jpg

Looks similar in shape to the Moog MG-001 Moog Guitar; that is mentioned in the Music Radar Online article from Oct 2009

The list mentiones a tobacco version of the Moog. If the pic is of a Moog, maybe he has a blue one too?

I wonder if it's Edge's guitar or Bono's. Since that rack has both Bono's and Edge's guitar on there.. Cool colour, that's for sure!

Does the Moog guitar have a special sound or something? :hmm: I don't think I've ever heard of this brand before!

I wonder if it's Edge's guitar or Bono's. Since that rack has both Bono's and Edge's guitar on there.. Cool colour, that's for sure!

Does the Moog guitar have a special sound or something? :hmm: I don't think I've ever heard of this brand before!

Moog is better known for their synthesizers and guitar effects.

The Moog guitar has a sustainer system, similar to the Fernandes guitars.

Moog Music Inc

He had one for backup guitar in the 360 tour. But in sunburst

NAME that BLUE guitar!

_img_U220Olympic20still20life20composite-1.jpg

Looks similar in shape to the Moog MG-001 Moog Guitar; that is mentioned in the Music Radar Online article from Oct 2009

The list mentiones a tobacco version of the Moog. If the pic is of a Moog, maybe he has a blue one too?[/

Yep. As previously mentioned. And IF the blue one is indeed the Moog. Whatever the case, curious to find out more about the mysterious blue guitar.

Back
Top Bottom