Mystery Device - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Even Better Than The Real Thing ??
Click Here to Login
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 06-27-2006, 08:38 AM   #1
The Fly
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Ireland
Posts: 182
Local Time: 03:47 AM
Mystery Device

Heya, my friends dad has this nifty device which allows multiple inputs to one amp, like four guitars leads go into this little black box and then only one cable comes out of it into the amp. I was wondering if anyone knows what these are called, cause my next gig I'll probably need two basses and switching input lead onstange can be a tricky business, as my rhythm guitarist found out. I'd appreciate any info.


Hornbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 09:53 AM   #2
War Child
TheEdge U2JT's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: In a house filled with boys, guitars, pets and a lot of love!
Posts: 947
Local Time: 07:47 PM
You might check Rolls for a small line mixer.

TheEdge U2JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2006, 11:51 AM   #3
Rock n' Roll Doggie
discothequeLP's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 8,095
Local Time: 08:47 PM
I've got one of these:

it's very useful. you can have 2 guitars plugged in, and switch between both of them. makes switching on stage really easy, just as long as you remember to press the switch.
discothequeLP is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:47 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright ©