MERGED-->Downed Backing Tracks + Backing Tracks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The 402 clip sounds even better than i thought it could!!!! Thanks again for sharing this!!!!

And.... any chance on doing the 400 clip??? :sad:
Sorry!! ahah, theyre just too great!!

Thanks!!!!!

Can you repost some of the others, they aren't working.

Specifically Zoo Station, The Fly, Until the End of the World, and Streets?

HI all,

Can anyone send me a backing track to "Running To stand Still" ?

I've been looking for this for years.

Much appreciated

Hello!!
Anyone has the backing track of Mofo and Last night on earth (the live version just to play the final solo) or where can I find them...
huge thanks!!!

Does anyone of you know where could I find loops and samples for other U2 live performances, like the sirens at the beginning of Lemon, or the loop for Do You Feel Loved, or the intro for Mofo???

Does anyone have the backing tracks that U2 uses? IE: Ringing sound behind Zoo Station?

Your welcome phillyfan26. I should be making some more soon.

As far as the loops go, for Beautiful Day you can use the beginning for the CD version and loop it as you please. Same goes for Mofo & Do You Feel Loved. As for Zoo Station, I'm not too sure which bit you mean. I play the intro by using the hold function on my delay unit to sustain a note on the 11th fret of the A string, while picking the strings behind the bridge.

Have you ever heard it live? They play a constant hum/ringing sound in the background.

It's definitely a backing track because it plays for the whole song.

I'll check that out in just a minute.

That's pretty damn accurate right there! Thanks.

BTW, do you have the backing track tambourine for The Fly?

Or Dirty Day?

(Sorry I'm asking for a lot - just wanna see if you have them or could possibly make them. Much appreciated either way for all you've already done!)

phillyfan26 said:
Or Dirty Day?

(Sorry I'm asking for a lot - just wanna see if you have them or could possibly make them. Much appreciated either way for all you've already done!)

i can top that with my following request! :wink:

really dont wanna sound ungrateful, cuz this backing tracks are reallyreally great! but there are some songs where there's "just" the cover and not JUST the backing track! i would reallyreally appreciate if you could post them as well :) (for instance, satellite of love)

dont care if karaoke or backing track...sometimes i like to play, sometimes i like to sing :D

and really thanks alot for these tunes!!!

Sorry for not replying guys, my computer died on me and I lost a lot of stuff (!#%$ Windows). Anyway chadmac81, here's the backing tracks your after. Not sure who made them. Philyfan26 I had finished Mysterious Ways, but I lost it when my PC crashed. I'll try and make it again.

Remove the * between "Y" &"U"

Elevation -
http://tiny*url.com/ybpvrp

I Will Follow -
http://tiny*url.com/yamg7w

Beautiful day -
http://tiny*url.com/yjh9y9

am22884 said:
Philyfan26 I had finished Mysterious Ways, but I lost it when my PC crashed.

That's terrible. Don't worry about it, take care of your computer issues first. It really doesn't mean too much to me, so take your time.

Thanks so much you rock. My computer died on me and i lost 4 years of art work and my own music. I was pissed and now i exclusively use Macs

Back
Top Bottom