MERGED-->Downed Backing Tracks + Backing Tracks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
anyone done these tracks as full backing tracks with guitars drums etc... i can't play any instruments :-(

Could someone please post:

Zoo Station
I Will Follow
Sunday Bloody Sunday
An Cat Dubh - Into the Heart
Gone

Thanks

SMB

OHh!! thanks so much people! There are a few ones that are the closest thing to karaoke out there!

Like....the mercy cover... THAT blew me away.... guitars and all!!!!

Any other sites???

Any of you can put guitars on some of them???

Oh, and the Dirty Day backing track is down, i want it so bad... well, a cover would be even better!

Thanks again!!! I never get tired of saying..... YOURE THE BEST BOARD ON EARTH! AND I MEAN IT EVERYTIME I SAY IT!

Last edited:
Ohh, youre the one who does this tracks!
I gotta say im so much grateful for what youve been doing.
They sound so pro!
i love the ones you covered! i wish you did more of those, backing tracks are more common that anything else and your covers, which would be instrumentals... thats one thing i dont get the pleasure to download so often!
Please dont stop doing em! Please please pleeeeeeease!!!!!
Thanks again... and if you need something... just post, who knows, maybe i could help you in some way... you totally deserve it am22884...

Hi am! hey really nice work on these tunes..

Can you confirm that they are in standard tuning, my ear is not great!

Thank you both for your comments. Really appreciate them.
junkydog, they are all in standard tuning except "40" which is in Eb.

discotheque backing track

Hi !! Could someone post the backing track of discotheque?? or tell me where can I find it, because I can´t download it from anywhere, thankkss

Youve done it again am22884!!!!
Im really surprised you did covers of the new clips from eze beach!!!! They are beautiful!
Could you do covers (without the vocals) of the 400 and 402 clips??? ahah, i know im asking too much, but that would be beyond great from me...

Huge thanks for everything!!!!

ricds84@yahoo.com.ar

Back
Top Bottom