M13 Problems..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Pac_Mule

Refugee
Hi! I finally got my Line 6 M13, off of ebay. It worked fine for the first 10 minutes, then I came back later, turned the power on, but nothing would come on. :doh: I felt the power pack, and it was incredibly hot. I immediatly unplugged everything and tried it in an outlet downstairs. Nothing would come on. Our electrical system in this house is ancient, so perhaps that could be an issue. Any ideas?

Hi! I finally got my Line 6 M13, off of ebay. It worked fine for the first 10 minutes, then I came back later, turned the power on, but nothing would come on. :doh: I felt the power pack, and it was incredibly hot. I immediatly unplugged everything and tried it in an outlet downstairs. Nothing would come on. Our electrical system in this house is ancient, so perhaps that could be an issue. Any ideas?

Not sure. Call Line 6?

That sucks! I would suggest probably looking for another power supply as one option. Many things could possibly be wrong though. Can you maybe try it at someone else's house?

No other power supply is compatible with the M13 other than the one it comes with. And I tried it elsewhere, no luck. :sad:

Not sure. Call Line 6?

Unfortunately I bought it on ebay, meaning no warranty :doh:

Back
Top Bottom