Korg SDD-2000

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

edge_89

Babyface
Hi everyone...

I was going to put this up on eBay, but I thought, someone from here would appreciate it more!

I'm in Australia, but has US power point... IS practically brand new with manual...

If anyone wnats a new home for this little wonder, gstarist@hotmail.com

Cheers guys... Adrian

'Everything you know is wrong'

Hi everyone...

I was going to put this up on eBay, but I thought, someone from here would appreciate it more!

I'm in Australia, but has US power point... IS practically brand new with manual...

If anyone wnats a new home for this little wonder, gstarist@hotmail.com

Cheers guys... Adrian

'Everything you know is wrong'

Didn't you offer this up on U2 Recording also; stating that you wanted to "give them first go before you put it on Ebay"?

With all due respect, that sort of thing makes it seem like your are 'spamming' lists to sell things. More so when it is your first post on each list.

Hi Edge_Orchestra...

I see your point and can appreciate where your coming from... I was a relatively active member of U2 recording until exams came up last year, and long story short, I had to make another account as my details from the previous e-mail aren't recoverable. But anyway answering your question, I assumed that most people from here would be on U2 recording also, I did however figure the more U2 places, the better as more people would be able to see it. Misinterpretation, I meant offer it on a website before eBay, not necessarily exclusively to a particular website.

As for 'spamming lists to sell things', I would rather see it go to someone from such a website, rather than somebody from eBay, simply for the fact that they're a member of this site, who are devoted to U2's music and Edge's signature sound. As I said earlier, I do see where your coming from and how it may look... But having said that, it goes both ways. My interpretation of altruism may not seem so to others. I figure there's someone out there that will actually use it, rather than have it sitting in a corner doing nothing. I'm sure you'd be the same in getting rid of some equipment also, you'd rather it go to someone who can care for it as much if not more than yourself! As for the first post thing, I thought I'd join the site to actually offer it to someone who may appreciate it... Actually offering something rather than asking someone for help, I thought may have been welcomed lol.

Finally, my apologies if I've offended anyone, or yourself Edge_Orchestra, it really was not my intention, and will gladly remove the post if need be. I do understand where your coming from and truly respect your comment and opinion, the only thing I ask, is that you understand (not necessarily agree) but simply understand, where I was coming from also...

Cheers, Adrian

Back
Top Bottom