JT: They are pretty much my favorite tribute band ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ignore the last post on the JT thread.
It was late and the nerd personality 'Betty' that resides within me came out.
Shes really lonley.
Say hi Betty....

HI!
I just love Joshua Tree.
[SIZE=3[SIZE=3]You guys make me have funny feelings all over.

Ok, Betty, say bye.

BYE![/SIZE]
Wait, does anyone have any chapstick....
my lips hurt real bad.

night_and_day66 said:

Wait, does anyone have any chapstick....
my lips hurt real bad.

I do! I do! I have a mega stixx. Go ahead and laugh it's true but that's what it's called. It's strawberry flavored and looks like a giant glue stick, in fact most people think it is a glue stick. :shrug:

Anyhoo, you can borrow it, I will always have chapstick with me as my lips can't live without it. I'm seriously obsessed with chapstick, I put it on all the time, sometimes I don't even notice that I'm putting it on...

It's sooooo goooooooooood and tasty!

(yeah, I'm putting it on as I type this) :shh:

Last edited:
angel_of_L.A. said:

I do! I do! I have a mega stixx. Go ahead and laugh it's true but that's what it's called. It's strawberry flavored and looks like a giant glue stick, in fact most people think it is a glue stick. :shrug:

Anyhoo, you can borrow it, I will always have chapstick with me as my lips can't live without it. I'm seriously obsessed with chapstick, I put it on all the time, sometimes I don't even notice that I'm putting it on...

It's sooooo goooooooooood and tasty!

(yeah, I'm putting it on as I type this) :shh:

You know angel, the make a decaf thats just as tasty as regular.:crazy:

:wink:

night_and_day66 said:

Me tease?? Never. Im just Joshing with you, i agree.
But you know, there are some things...
that are even better then the real thing.

Child
:dance:

I'm sure of it. But those things are made better when you add coffee and cream.

Whip cream. :mac:

night_and_day66 said:

Me likes cream :drool: :drool: :drool:

:drool:

Hey, I just went to Zoo Confessionals and had a good laugh at the guy knocking tribute bands. If a musician that plays in a tribute band has "sunk to the depths" of the industry, what do you call their fans?

By the way, I think he's just jealous of a guy named Chedge, cuz with a name like that, you can do almost anything.

angel_of_L.A. said:

By the way, I think he's just jealous of a guy named Chedge, cuz with a name like that, you can do almost anything.

It's so true!!!!!!

We love you Chedge!!!!!!!!

(Allegra Exclamation disease strikes again!!!!!!!!!!!)

thousandfold said:

It's so true!!!!!!

We love you Chedge!!!!!!!!

(Allegra Exclamation disease strikes again!!!!!!!!!!!)

Forgive them father for they know not what they do!!!:no:

Ladies, you are fueling a fire here that will get dangerously out of control very fast.:combust:

The only thing worse than a lead singer with an ego is A GUITAR PLAYER WITH AN EGO! (or in this case, a guy with a beanie and whose wearing a guitar playing with foot switches posing as a guitar player) :laugh:

BTW Rachel, you and Chedge's wife could be sisters. There's definitely a resemblance. :hmm:

Bono B. Jones said:

Ladies, you are fueling a fire here that will get dangerously out of control very fast.:combust:

The only thing worse than a lead singer with an ego is A GUITAR PLAYER WITH AN EGO! (or in this case, a guy with a beanie and whose wearing a guitar playing with foot switches posing as a guitar player) :laugh:

BTW Rachel, you and Chedge's wife could be sisters. There's definitely a resemblance. :hmm:

You're right. We'll stop picking on Chedge.

It's Ron's turn! :giggle:

Bono B. Jones said:

Do i detect a leeetle jealousy?
Mr Jones, share the love, baby!
there is enough to go around!
:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Bono B. Jones said:

Oh, come on Jason... you of all people know I always melt for the lead singer!! :drool:

thousandfold said:

Oh, come on Jason... you of all people know I always melt for the lead singer!! :drool:

Awww:wink:

Thanks for re-assuring me tf.:sexywink:

I thought you were only melting because it was so hot in there that night. :lol: Oh, and because you were embarassed about having such bad hiccups while we were dancing. :laugh:

Bono B. Jones said:

You got that right Angel, it's always Ron's turn for getting picked on! :lmao:

Ronnie....oh Ronnie.....come out come out wherever you are.....don't be shy! Come play with us!

(Somewhere out there Ron runs with fright). :ohmy:

Oh and Mike, after we're done picking on Ron, you'll be next. We haven't forgotten about our favorite drummer boy. :giggle:

Bono B. Jones said:

Oh, and because you were embarassed about having such bad hiccups while we were dancing. :laugh:

:lol: You crack me up!!! Too funny. We will have to work up a magic hiccup cure for me so I can go to JT shows free from embarrassment!!

Bono B. Jones said:

You got that right Angel, it's always Ron's turn for getting picked on! :lmao:

what??!!! you mean I get to put up with the abuse from my bandmates, co wrokers and now our fans too!!!
I'm switching instruments man!! :tongue:

angel_of_L.A. said:

Ronnie....oh Ronnie.....come out come out wherever you are.....don't be shy! Come play with us!

(Somewhere out there Ron runs with fright). :ohmy:

Oh and Mike, after we're done picking on Ron, you'll be next. We haven't forgotten about our favorite drummer boy. :giggle:

I'm around here somewhere....hideing behind my amp with my runnin shoes on!
:wave: :laugh:

Hey Angel...i work at Starbucks, I'll set you up....1 lb. of coffee free each week!

angel_of_L.A. said:

Decaf.... :madspit:

Give me the real thing or give me nothing at all but don't be a tease!
:yes:

Adam's Member said:

what??!!! you mean I get to put up with the abuse from my bandmates, co wrokers and now our fans too!!!
I'm switching instruments man!! :tongue:

Somebodys had a tee tooo many martoonies..

just dont flash ANYTHING Ron...
everyone will say you have a fake penis.

Back
Top Bottom