JT: They are pretty much my favorite tribute band ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK. Hey I can go to farmers market tonite and see if they have any poaters. then we can bake. And bake we shall. For we shall need some pie. I just hope they do not blow up in my oven. I have gas you know.

(wtf are we even talking about? Does anybody know?) :huh:

night_and_day66 said:
Do they make smelling salts for a thread...

or do we need a gravestone? Gwaaaa gwaaaa

Probably gonna need a gravestone.

We're making some announcements shortly in the "Gatherings" forum.

Keep your eyes peeled!:hyper: :rockon:

Bono B. Jones said:

Well I'd say it's about freaking time folks! Can't wait Can't wait! Hehehehe this is like a bunch of kids at Christmastime! I love it!! :heart:

Bono B. Jones said:

A SHOW!?!?.....you would think i would know..i don't:shrug:

Ok everyone, the new shows are posted in the Gatherings forum.

Dearly beloved, we are here to say good bye to this thread. It was a good and loyal thread and it will be missed.

Amen.

Bono B. Jones said:
Ok everyone, the new shows are posted in the Gatherings forum.

Dearly beloved, we are here to say good bye to this thread. It was a good and loyal thread and it will be missed.

Amen.

I know that this is not goodbye... :sad: :wave:

Its just moved on to a better place. :rockon: :drool: :rockon:

These are the same guys called 2U? If so, they're gonna be tomorrow at the Hard Rock Cafe in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

:D

kerc said:
These are the same guys called 2U? If so, they're gonna be tomorrow at the Hard Rock Cafe in San Juan, Puerto Rico.

:D

No Kerc, that's another U2 Tibute band in New York that used to be called Joshua Tree a long time ago.

We're out here in Los Angeles.

Before this thread completly passes away, id like to take the opprotunity to shamlessly promote a new movie im in.

Legalities prevent me from disclosing the name of the film.
Though i would like to say i have the lead part and its really worth seeing.
I play the character dead on and Id like to think ive brought part of myself into the role.
Look for the movie, coming out in theatres March 1st.

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

night_and_day66 said:
Before this thread completly passes away, id like to take the opprotunity to shamlessly promote a new movie im in.

Legalities prevent me from disclosing the name of the film.
Though i would like to say i have the lead part and its really worth seeing.
I play the character dead on and Id like to think ive brought part of myself into the role.
Look for the movie, coming out in theatres March 1st.

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

Did you really mean to announce the coming out part?

night_and_day66 said:

Simma down Karen.. your not my type.

:bono: Hey bebe........yea, thats my type.

You said.......hehe

yeah well news flash you're not my type neither and btw I don't want to sit next to you. I hear you make animal noises and talk with your mouth full. I won't be havin none of that. :rant:

Carek1230 said:

yeah well news flash you're not my type neither and btw I don't want to sit next to you. I hear you make animal noises and talk with your mouth full. I won't be havin none of that. :rant:

For someone who lives, eats, shits and breathes for her dog, you'de think you wouldnt mind it.
And i dont know who you been talking to but i only do those 2 things during something other then eating...well wait, i guess you could consider it eating... ok, i guess i do!
:lmao: :macdevil:

PLUS wtf.... WTF do i care if you do or dont....shiiiiit, like ill be having a problem with that... :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom