JT: They are pretty much my favorite tribute band ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carek1230 said:
K enough of buttpies and sneaking up on people...... we need to plan our rhinestone puff paint shirt making, knitting and whateverthehellelse gathering. We'll have lots going on next month so we need to focus on these projects...JTChicks gotta look good! Gotta sparkle, gotta flash-gotta image to uphold for our public! Throw out some suggestions.....when, where, who brings what.....come ON!

Um, no. This JTchick will do fine without puff paint. :no: :scream:

Lisa...your baby!!! My heart is melting!!! What a cutie! :cute: (I have exclamation point disease, damnit it's contagious!). Let me know if you ever need a nanny, you know if you and Jason ever want to go out on a date. Just say the magic word...I have 14 neices and nephews so I have plenty of experience, plus my inner child is 6 so babies and little kids seem to naturally gravitate in my direction. :happy:

Thanks Angel!!! That is a very old picture he is almost 2 now. Maybe JT will play some sort of outdoor summertime show and we will bring him.:cute:

Carek1230 said:

Now Jason don't go hurtin your back now ya hear?!!

Uhhh, too late!

For those of you who don't know, I've had a spinal fusion. I'll show you my scar sometime. Beware, you may see a little butt crack though. (_I_) :laugh:

Carek1230 said:
Gotta sparkle, gotta flash-gotta image to uphold for our public! Throw out some suggestions.....when, where, who brings what.....come ON!

Gotta sparkle...I can do that.

Gotta flash? :tsk: I can't do that.

(I almost got arrested the last time I tried that ).... :ohmy:

Bono B. Jones said:

Uhhh, too late!

For those of you who don't know, I've had a spinal fusion. I'll show you my scar sometime. Beware, you may see a little butt crack though. (_I_) :laugh:

:sick: dude!!! I'm tryin to eat my lunch over here!
we dont need to be seein no one's crack......mmk?

Bono B. Jones said:

Uhhh, too late!

Boomcha! Ya fell into that one, J! I knew you wood :wave:

Now everyone knows.

Not sure we wanna see the crack tho. :no:

Carek1230 said:

Nope :no: I think not. I will not eat anything
you make cuz you've been known to drop
fingerchunks into your recipes. :lol:

Why, thank you for inquiring...yes, fingerchunk is doing fine.
It doesnt seem though that my
Hot Wheels Band-aid has made a difference, i thought it had special healing powers...i was wrong.

Anyways, i was thinking more along the lines of some BUTT pie :drool:Theres nothing quite like my butt pie.

night_and_day66 said:

Why, thank you for inquiring...yes, fingerchunk is doing fine.
It doesnt seem though that my
Hot Wheels Band-aid has made a difference, i thought it had special healing powers...i was wrong.

Anyways, i was thinking more along the lines of some BUTT pie :drool:Theres nothing quite like my butt pie.

Go get yourself some super hero bandaids.....THOSE are the ones that possess the super power super healing potion. any of them will do...Powder Puff Girls, Spiderman, TMNT, Power Rangers, Batman......you get the idea.

Carek1230 said:

Go get yourself some super hero bandaids.....THOSE are the ones that possess the super power super healing potion. any of them will do...Powder Puff Girls, Spiderman, TMNT, Power Rangers, Batman......you get the idea.

Do they have any Black haired w/ goatees super hero Band-aids? :drool:

I need my boo-boo kissed.

Last edited:
angel_of_L.A. said:

Whoo hoo! :bump:

AND only xx days till the next JT show!!! :dance:

Boys, kindly fill in the blanks please. :happy:

soon...very soon........very exciting.......all I can say right now is that it's going to be great!

Back
Top Bottom