JT: They are pretty much my favorite tribute band ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
night_and_day66 said:
Maybe thats why my lips hurt real bad...?

waa

I think i need some cherry chapstick.

SIZE=3]Can you bring it to me?[/SIZE]

I said stick

DAMMIT JASE HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU GET SOME FROM THE NURSE! I AM NOT GOING TO BRING YOU CHAPSTICK! NO ONE WILL.

WTF is wrong with your lips anyways lol
:lmao:

Carek1230 said:

Yeah get back to practicing Ron!

P.S. Don't you have some new material to be working on?!!!!

actualy no, new album is in the bag....been working backwards though....diggging up the really old stuff.

Carek1230 said:

Yeah get back to practicing Ron!

P.S. Don't you have some new material to be working on?!!!!

actualy no, new album is in the bag....been working backwards though....diggging up the really old stuff.

oh, wait a sec.....if you mean what I think you mean.............I just busted up laughing!!

Adam's Member said:

oh, wait a sec.....if you mean what I think you mean.............I just busted up laughing!!

Is this a cute inside joke?
Well make it funny cuz its crap....

CRAP i tell you!

mmmmminside:drool:

night_and_day66 said:

Is this a cute inside joke?
Well make it funny cuz its crap....

CRAP i tell you!

mmmmminside:drool:

Yes it is an inside joke and you will just have to wait to find out if it involves you or not. Hahahahahahaha

Buuwaaahahahahahahahaha:shocked:

Adam's Member said:

I will celebrate by eating alot of chocolate, punching people in the face and watching the "wedding singer".

"women...they rip your heart out through your ass!" :lmao:

:lmao:

Hey---those were my plans mister! You have to come up with something else. My favorite Wedding Singer singer quote:
"Are you gonna do the girl thing? Are you gonna act happy and you gonna be pouting on the inside?" :der:
Ahhh Glenn Gulia, he's every girl's dream. :madspit:

Lisa...your baby!!! My heart is melting!!! What a cutie! :cute: (I have exclamation point disease, damnit it's contagious!). Let me know if you ever need a nanny, you know if you and Jason ever want to go out on a date. Just say the magic word...I have 14 neices and nephews so I have plenty of experience, plus my inner child is 6 so babies and little kids seem to naturally gravitate in my direction. :happy:

Jase...you can borrow my chapstick anytime.

Happy Valentine's day everybody! :hug:

Hey did you guys hear the reason U2 performed Sometimes at the Grammys cuz it was a slow song and Bono's hurt his back again.....thus Larry's comment aobut almost not making the performance and possibility of cancelling dates thru the end of the year. Read all about it, it's on Interference news. Ack! Let's hope Bono's back gets better REAL fast!

Now Jason don't go hurtin your back now ya hear?!!

Carek1230 said:
Hey did you guys hear the reason U2 performed Sometimes at the Grammys cuz it was a slow song and Bono's hurt his back again.....thus Larry's comment aobut almost not making the performance and possibility of cancelling dates thru the end of the year. Read all about it, it's on Interference news. Ack! Let's hope Bono's back gets better REAL fast!

Now Jason don't go hurtin your back now ya hear?!!

Yeah!! All you JT boys, take care of yourselves!!!!

Adam's Member said:

does this mean I should cancel my sky diving trip?

No Ron, you do not have to cancel your sky diving trip....so long as you wear the special shirt and practice during your fall.....practice, practice, practice....and not a moment's rest now! :lmao:

K enough of buttpies and sneaking up on people...... we need to plan our rhinestone puff paint shirt making, knitting and whateverthehellelse gathering. We'll have lots going on next month so we need to focus on these projects...JTChicks gotta look good! Gotta sparkle, gotta flash-gotta image to uphold for our public! Throw out some suggestions.....when, where, who brings what.....come ON!

Back
Top Bottom