Idea to Get That Loop for "Bad"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

discothequeLP

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
i was watching my Boston DVD today and i found out that on the 2nd disc, on the "additional tracks" section they play, in perfect quality, the loop for Bad. if anyone could record it then send it to me, i'd be glad to make it into a full loop!

I would be interested in hearing your results. Are they full loops that could be used in a live playing situation?
If so, I would greatly apprecaite a copy.

discothequeLP said:
i was watching my Boston DVD today and i found out that on the 2nd disc, on the "additional tracks" section they play, in perfect quality, the loop for Bad. if anyone could record it then send it to me, i'd be glad to make it into a full loop!

I actually tried to do exactly this, once. The only problem with it is that it has all those voices in the background, and starts to sound funny if you loop it. So, I just gave up on the idea.:sad:

Could someone please re-post the BAD sample here? I'd really appreciate it, and it'll save having 2 send it out 2 numerous seperate e-mail addresses again Im sure!

Please, please please!

:ohmy: ...........it looks that i'm late, but i want a copy of the loop of WOWY and Kite.

Thank's if someone read this:( :huh:

what do u think about create to share these loops ? I need it.... please... anyway following my e-mail : ricota@walla.com

I´m using GUITARPRO to do this....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom