Idea to Get That Loop for "Bad"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thank you very much. i got kite, but somehow the other two don't work.

i realize you've posted them enough, can someone else do it then? i really want the bad and with or without you loop.

also, do any of you know how i can make these loops even longer on my computer? fruity loops or what?

so yeah, if anyone would be so kind as to repost them again...that would be great.

Last edited:
ah...you know what the problem was? if you "copy and paste" the link into the address bar, you loose some of the code... there's a part where you get "...", where there should rather be SPUMWQ.

Zoomerang96
ricota
Azor
mkdominatr
Kharon
scarlet october
bananacologne
djgeeree
YODIGOHEY
SteenP
Tomer
Adam's Member
DrMusk
discothequeLP

Someone of you guys HAS to have these samples.
C'mon!
I know Kharon has shared these before, but how about you other guys?:eyebrow: :madspit:

Last edited by a moderator:
The_Edge89 said:
Zoomerang96
ricota
Azor
mkdominatr
Kharon
scarlet october
bananacologne
djgeeree
YODIGOHEY
SteenP
Tomer
Adam's Member
DrMusk
discothequeLP

Someone of you guys HAS to have these samples.
C'mon!
I know Kharon has shared these before, but how about you other guys?:eyebrow: :madspit:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm terribly sorry to ask, as I know you're having trouble getting others to pass this on...but could I please have all three loops? The files have all timed out. I'd greatly appreciate it, and I'll definitely do my bit to keep the files going.

My email: promenade@flickerandfade.org

Also, does anyone know where I could get a loop for Streets?

yes...somebody do that please. I would really like WOWY...my band plays it and it might help.

i downloaded it about a year ago. i never did anything with and since then have gotten a new computer...otherwise id be more than happy to post it...

Back
Top Bottom