How 'bout that weird colored les paul used in the grammys???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You should visit gibson official website and you will know everything. It's a limited edition, costs over 3,000 $ :|
btw...these guitars look awesome :)

I loved the look, recognized it as new and figured it probably had something to do with Music Rising. I also loved Edge's sporting the Music Rising t-shirt. Awesome night indeed for U2 and fans alike!

Here it is.....

83a7e976.jpg

bd212ec6.jpg

92c3dd7b.jpg

f3a8b6ea.jpg

That's a gorgeous guitar, Chas....is it true that the guitars are made from recycled wood following Katrina? I heard that somewhere and if so I think that makes them even more unique.
So how many guitars do you have in your collection now? You're gonna need a road crew of your own including a van or small truck to transport them all! :ohmy:

Carek1230 said:
That's a gorgeous guitar, Chas....is it true that the guitars are made from recycled wood following Katrina? I heard that somewhere and if so I think that makes them even more unique.
So how many guitars do you have in your collection now? You're gonna need a road crew of your own including a van or small truck to transport them all! :ohmy:

The pick guard, switch plate and two covers on the back of the guitar are from wood from the areas affected by Katrina. It is unique.

How many guitars now...I have to count
2 Strats
1 Tele
1 Stratacoustic
1 Larrivee Acoustic
1 Variax Acoustic
3 Les Pauls
1 Sheraton
1 Explorer
1 Fernandes Native Pro
1 Rickenbacker 360-12

I guess that is 13. I do need a biiger truck. Went looking on Friday. I need a Dallas Shoo too!

Back
Top Bottom