Hollywood U2!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mysticchild

Acrobat
Hey there guys, I went to The House of Blues in Hollywood lastnight and saw the most amazing u2 tribute band I have ever seen.....I was blown away.....They are called Hollywood U2 and the singer looks almost like Bono. They also played Red Hill Mining Town and I was just in awe, he nailed it!! It :)was great to hear that song live...if you are interested, check out their website HollywoodU2.com. I believe they are playing August 1st in LA somewhere....I will keep you posted.....God bless Cheryl

he does. theyre not coming around my area though oh well.
ive seen UF and theyre awesome

I dont know if it was UF that I saw in NYC when I saw u2 there, they were good but Hollywood U2 were great and I am picky......:)

I havent been on here in awhile so it is nice to see familiar names.....I believe they are playing on August 1st and they are really sweet guys too.....

BAW and I are tribute band friendly...we're good friends and fans with Joshua Tree and Elevation Canada; we also saw UF this past St. Patty's Day in NYC...

maybe we'll catch Hollywood U2 when the time comes...nice tradin' with you!

mysticchild said:
Hey there guys, I went to The House of Blues in Hollywood lastnight and saw the most amazing u2 tribute band I have ever seen.....I was blown away.....They are called Hollywood U2 and the singer looks almost like Bono. They also played Red Hill Mining Town and I was just in awe, he nailed it!! It :)was great to hear that song live...if you are interested, check out their website HollywoodU2.com. I believe they are playing August 1st in LA somewhere....I will keep you posted.....God bless Cheryl

Thanks Cheryl, I know you couldnt stop raving about them and I need a U2 fix!!!...Im off on the 1st from work (Wed) but if they play too late then i dont think I could make it since I need to be at work verrry early the next morning..the lead singer does look like Bono:drool:

I NEED TO CHECK THEM OUT!!!:hyper:

I listened to the clips....they certainly are NOT the "worlds leading u2 tribute show" !! Pretty Poor actually compared to others I have heard

Back
Top Bottom