hey vox AD50vt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i just got the ad30vt and it is awesome! the two are exactly the same accept the 50 is more powerful. i just didnt think it was worth $120 for 20watts extra.
as for the amp models, i mainly use the ac30 and the uk ones. the effects are sweet as well. i can get the delay for Bad perfect, and streets pretty close. the tone is awesome as well.

cuz i have trouble with keeping the volumes the same when i switch channels, and im tryin to get a more overdrive sound, instead of a heavy distortion sound. how do you have it setup when you play bad and streets, help me out... you got a AIM s/n? mine is clayu215, my email is nickelback14@hotmail.com either way reply back

for bad:

1) put on ac30 model
2) i put gain at 12:00
3) treble almost all the way to the right
4) mid to and bass to 12:00
5) delay
6) turn the edit1 all the way to the right
7) hold down tap1 and then turn edit 1 to about 10:00

for streets to the same thing except hold tap1 and turn edit1 to about 9:30 or so

Hey guys,

I picked up the VR 30, ( essentially an AD30 without effects) UNBELIEVABLE AMP.

I run it through a digitech rp50 and its sounds great. The only song i have trouble perfecting is pride.

also got an AD30VT - pretty pleased with it.

I dont use the effects on the amp, purely cos i have better effects from boxes / rack units etc, but ive played with them and they are pretty good for a built in effects job.

I mostly use the AC30 / or the Fender sims

I think the AD50VT has a few more inputs and an effects return input, so if thats a requirement then you have to get the AD50 or AD100 - just check the specs on each before you buy.

Ive played about with this song breifly,

From memory.....

Gain a bout half, maybe a little less.

Bass - Lowest
Mid - Middle
High - Highest

SD1 - almost full

Set the delay to whatever delay time is used on the song (i cant remember!)

Herdim picks made my version sound alot closer than using normal picks.

Back
Top Bottom