herdim guitar picks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

got the edge

Babyface
Hi All, Anyone know if there's an irish website or shop that sells herdim guitar picks or if not in Ireland then any website?

Thanks
Got the Edge

I totally agree...the difference from Medium to Heavy is so minimal...and you are right, if you use the dimpled part (as you should!) then there is no difference....

I actually ordered some recently, I orderd Red Mediums, but they sent me Blues, I'm not sure if they are making Blues in Medium as they seem thinner than the old Blues I have...

On the Zoo Tv tour The Edge used mediums, i know this because in the Sydney video you could see him holding one and some on him mic stand. On Elevation and Vertigo he has been using blue heavy picks. Bono I only know he has been using the red herdim picks on the elevation tour, also because i saw on the mic stand on the boston DVD...BTW has U2 came out with a statement that Zoo TV video is coing to dvd with extras..I saw that somewhere on this forum that they were talking about amazon sayin something like that...I would so buy it!:drool:

tpsglick2424 said:
On the Zoo Tv tour The Edge used mediums, i know this because in the Sydney video you could see him holding one and some on him mic stand. On Elevation and Vertigo he has been using blue heavy picks. Bono I only know he has been using the red herdim picks on the elevation tour, also because i saw on the mic stand on the boston DVD...BTW has U2 came out with a statement that Zoo TV video is coing to dvd with extras..I saw that somewhere on this forum that they were talking about amazon sayin something like that...I would so buy it!:drool:

Edge uses both red (ie. dirty day) and blue (Most other songs) on zootv:wink:

Back
Top Bottom