For Those Edges in Tribute Bands...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How cool is that! Our Edge is getting his Variax transplanted into an explorer, having a few problems with it at the minute, though.

I'd love to get a Variax, but have no particular interest in the decals.

The Vertigo decals for the Variax are cool but I'd probably get it refinished with silver sparkle like The Edge did for the Variax used for "Love and Peace". Chas (guitarist in The Joshua Tree tribute band) recovered his in silver sparkle and it looks and sounds fantastic.

The silver sparkle does look nice. It's a shame that they don't combine the acoustic models and the electric models into one guitar. I think the Variax concept is great, but I hope their next generation makes some improvements. I'll definitely want to buy one whenever they come out. It would be nice if they offered the pickup and module as a unit that could be used with any existing guitar.

The Vertigo decals for the Variax are cool but I'd probably get it refinished with silver sparkle like The Edge did for the Variax used for "Love and Peace". Chas (guitarist in The Joshua Tree tribute band) recovered his in silver sparkle and it looks and sounds fantastic.

It was pretty easy to do.

22a5b986.jpg

Back
Top Bottom