Even Better then the Real Thing Intro Loop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have tried that. I recorded it and then mixed it with the loop of the intro so it would sound better. But I wanted to make the intro loop louder, but of course the drums that come in during the intro (which I don't want in there) also get louder. Is there any way to remove the drums from it?

The Apollo 440 mix has the whammy intro without drums/bass, just make a loop from it. Thats what I used for my backing track.

The Apollo 440 mix has the whammy intro without drums/bass, just make a loop from it. Thats what I used for my backing track.

Hey @am22884, thank you for the link. The Apollo mix was perfect to use. It was pretty straight forward and editing was not a problem...

I looped the intro. Is there any way to take off the guitar part for the rest of the song?

I'm using audacity.

I've worked with Audacity a bunch but I'm not sure how to trim it exactly where you want. Try this, where you want the loop to end exactly, zoom up on that spot and select from there all the way to the end of the audio and then cut it. I'm not very good with doing loops through software programs, never have been.

Back
Top Bottom