edgerack

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi

I also have the RAB FUZZ WHAMMY WH-1 original crybaby wah boss volume for the dvc 2 x dm4 boss gx700 rocktron rsb18 controller cae expanded rs-10 ,shimmer interface.I am missing the lexicon reverb skrydstrup interfaces skrydstrup booferooster lovetone pedal.
I am getting there tho:(

Hi Matty we are playing at the cheese and grain in frome in march if you fancy coming over to see our u2 tribute band 2u2.
Visit our website albeit a work in progress!!!!
www.2u2music.com
For more gig deatils and full list of band equipment

Last edited:
eventide said:
Hi Matty we are playing at the cheese and grain in frome in march if you fancy coming over to see our u2 tribute band 2u2.
Visit our website albeit a work in progress!!!!
www.2u2music.com
For more gig deatils and full list of band equipment

Great website thanks, Frome hey, thats not too far !!! are you playing in Bridgewater at all over the summer, I hear a U2 tribute band are playing there at some point and wondered if it was you guys.

If you copy the link (Image link) into a new browser it will work, at least it work for me and I'm not a premium member

Hi Matty

We played in Bridgewater last year at a little rock venue sound engineer was called pig if i remember right.
Not to sure if we are playing there this year maybe you could give me a list of venues and we will look into coming to Bridgewater again!!!!

If you come over to Frome for the Cheese and Grain gig i will put you on the guest list as it 12 quid a ticket i think?

Let me know

eventide said:
Hi

I also have the RAB FUZZ WHAMMY WH-1 original crybaby wah boss volume for the dvc 2 x dm4 boss gx700 rocktron rsb18 controller cae expanded rs-10 ,shimmer interface.I am missing the lexicon reverb skrydstrup interfaces skrydstrup booferooster lovetone pedal.
I am getting there tho

So does this mean you're now at 90% instead of 80%? :wink:

Here goes

I have

rack
tc 2290 x2
sdd 3000
sdd2000
yamaha d1500
yamaha spx 1000
pod pro x2
eventide h3000b fully loaded
AMS 15-80s
korg a3 x2
boss gx700
digitech gsp2101
digitech studio quad

CAE stereo line mixer
CAE custom 8 looper with wham wah loop
CAE custom 4 looper for amp splitting
CAE custom 2x5 looper
CAE custom interface
CAE power supply
rocktron rsb18f for interfacing only with the 2x5
rocktron powerstation at the back of the rack
rocktron dvc
alesis datadisk
Shimmer interface
Gemini power conditioner
furman power conditioner

Stand alone pedals

Digitech wh-1 whammy
dunlop wah
Rab fuzz
boss volume control
boss tu-2
Keyboards on/off

Pedals mounted on top of the rack
boss fa-1
boss cs-2
boss od-2
boss sd-1
boss ge-7
boss pw-2
ibanez ts-9
sobbat db-1
scrambler
big muff
line 6 dm-4 x2
CAE power distrabution blocks power run from rack mount cae power station.

Audio controllers

CAE expanded rs-10
Rocktron rsb 18f

Amps

vox ac30 small logo grey panel like edges main amp
vox ac30 gold big vox logo
fender tweed deluxe combo
fender tweed deluxe combo jenson spkr

Guitars
Fender black strat 1977
fender sunburst strat plus ultra 1994
gibson les paul custom ivory
gibson explorer
gretsch tennesee rose
Fernandes sustianer
washburn festival ea-20 semi acoustic

Keyboards
Roland xp50
Roland jv1000
akai s950 sampler triggered from bradshaw rig
e-mu emax 2 sampler
yamaha rx17
alesis mmt8 sequencer

Vocal fx
lexicon mpx1

I probably have forgotten something but thats a list of the top of my head!!!!

Eventide,

I live in Ipswich so we're coming to see you at The Railway - March 31st I think.

Just had a look at your play list - do you do Electric Co?

Looking forward to it...

Darren

Hi Unfortuantley the Railway gig has been cancelled due to our bass player but we are there later in the year!!!

I am hoping to get some video up on youtube soon of the rig and just give people a brief overview of it.
You can catch some sounds on youtube under 2u2 but its not the rig!!! the outdoor gig is a yamaha fx500 half rack and the in door is a korg sdd2000 and a line6 dm4 1x vox.

You can tell the difference in sound with the rack with the different combination of amps etc and it can be very challenging to reproduce the sounds from venue to venue (the main thing is sound engineers they either don,t have a clue or there desk isnt big enough to accomodate the whole band and the 7 outs from the rack!!!!

I understand that its each to their own but i love messing with the outboard gear so that why i took it to this level and that most people get good results with basic set up and fair play but this is my thing so i will stick to it.

Back
Top Bottom