Edge Plays Bass!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GG_The_Fly

The Fly
Just noticed on the Chicago DVD that for 40, Adam and Edge switch up. . . Edge plays a mean bass and Adam lays down some licks. . . never sat close enough to notice for the shows i've been too!

I thought y'all would find that interesting.

thats nothing new, look at under a blood red sky for reference. "40" always had adam playing guitar and edge playing bass

ClaytonMan said:
thats nothing new, look at under a blood red sky for reference. "40" always had adam playing guitar and edge playing bass

I should have known better. . . oh well. I'd never seen 40 live before this tour and never considered it. I think it's pretty cool that they're still doing it more than 20 years later though.

Thats what you get if U2 doesn't play the damn song for 15 years. All these young whippersnappers think there is no U2 prior to ATYCLB and HTDABM and since Under a bloodred sky is only (legally) available on video they can't be arsed to dust of the old VCR since its not an DVD.:wink:

Would you believe that in the Vertigo tour section somebody made the exact observation and when I corrected him he acted as if I made a personal insult?

Muad'zin said:
Thats what you get if U2 doesn't play the damn song for 15 years. All these young whippersnappers think there is no U2 prior to ATYCLB and HTDABM and since Under a bloodred sky is only (legally) available on video they can't be arsed to dust of the old VCR since its not an DVD.:wink:

Would you believe that in the Vertigo tour section somebody made the exact observation and when I corrected him he acted as if I made a personal insult?

Hey not all us whippersnappers...wait what's the cutoff age for being in the whippersnappers category?

I was so hoping to see this switcheroo in person, as I had only seen it on the Red Rocks video when I rented it from a video store a couple years ago, and I did get to see it!

I've seen 3 shows this tour, all ended with "40." :up:

Back
Top Bottom