Edge pedals in latest Tweet from Nov 20th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge_Orchestra

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Edge_pedalboard_Studio_Nov_2009.jpg

TOP row L-R:
Fender Bassman pedal (to be confirmed)
Cyber Psychic - parametric oscillo filter
Moog Moogerfooger Murf- Multiple Resonance Filter Array
Moog Moogerfooger MF 101 - Low pass filter
EH Holier Grail - Reverb

Pedal BELOW the Boss Fender Bassmand and Cyber Psychic:
MXR Custom Audio Electronics Boost / Overdrive

BOTTOM row L-R:
EH POG
MXR DynaComp
Digitech SynthWah
Ampeg Scrambler
Digitech WH-1 Whammy.

I've got the POG. I thought I'd use it all the time... but I never do. Alas, it will be on ebay soon!

How do we know it's Edge's?

Because it's the same pedals on the same board that he used during writing sessions for NLOTH.

Compare the pics:

Tweet pic:

Toilet clip shot:
Edge-NLOTH-Pedalboard-1.jpg

On the Toilet clip... from the bottom/Edge's left up to the Holier Grail (Whammy under that) are ALL the same goodies. So it seems this is an outboard pedalboard that Edge uses for recording.

did we need another thread after i posted this already? was my original thread not good enough for you EO? :p

did we need another thread after i posted this already? was my original thread not good enough for you EO? :p

Seriously? Really? :|

What happened is this...

I saw the pics in PLEBA and someone asked about what pedals were they. I identified them and posted them. And then moved a copy of the post here for those that might not have seen it in PLEBA.

If you read my posts in PLEBA, you will see that I was 'one foot out the door' to a gig.

Sorry I didn't see your thread. Sorry if you felt slighted. Sorry if I unintentionally hurt your feelings. That was not the intent for certain.

Are we good?

How do we know it's Edge's?

Because it's the same pedals on the same board that he used during writing sessions for NLOTH.

Damn fantastic detective work there... :hyper: sweet, sweet confirmation for my Christmast list...

Cheers for the post :up:

Them MOOG pedals are pretty cool. Lots of great sounds. PRICEY but NICE. I want them all but I'd really really like to get the MURF.

It rhymes with smurf AND it will make you sound like Kraftwerk! Win/win.

Seriously? Really? :|

What happened is this...

I saw the pics in PLEBA and someone asked about what pedals were they. I identified them and posted them. And then moved a copy of the post here for those that might not have seen it in PLEBA.

If you read my posts in PLEBA, you will see that I was 'one foot out the door' to a gig.

Sorry I didn't see your thread. Sorry if you felt slighted. Sorry if I unintentionally hurt your feelings. That was not the intent for certain.

Are we good?

ha dude, ofcourse we're good! the :p means im totally fucking with you :p

Sorry for the :bump: but can anyone see whether the band has got hold of any new gear in the most recent video? I thought it might get us some vague clues regarding the sound of the new recordings if they have been out shopping. :)
If you watch it on YouTube, there's an option to view it in 1080 HD if that helps. :huh:
YouTube - 'We're Coming Back...'

Looks like the usual suspects there. Didn't see anything that looked that new or different.

Now the items in the original post, might lead to some answer for the new album. As that was just after the US leg when they were working on tunes.

The Lastgasp Art Laboratories Cyber Psychic and the Moog pedals all seem pretty interesting.

TOP row L-R:
Fender Bassman pedal
Lastgasp Art Laboratories Cyber Psychic - parametric oscillo filter
Moog Moogerfooger Murf- Multiple Resonance Filter Array
Moog Moogerfooger MF 101 - Low pass filter
EH Holier Grail - Reverb

Pedal BELOW the Boss Fender Bassmand and Cyber Psychic:
MXR Custom Audio Electronics Boost / Overdrive

BOTTOM row L-R:
EH POG
MXR DynaComp